Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Divorce over WoW

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Divorce over WoW

This game owns WoW's *****.

click me a hole

Old 02-17-2008, 02:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

This game owns WoW's *****.

click me a hole
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]ive already got a level 70 hello kitty with the mystical collar and princess crown

Old 02-17-2008, 06:20 PM

I'm hooked on speed.....

[sm=gears.gif]

the good kind.

Old 02-17-2008, 07:03 PM

ORIGINAL: champ24

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

For example, I am addicted to thinking about all the girls I should have had sex with during highschool...[&:]

Hey why did you have to go and say that. Now thats all I can think about.
+1000, oh well, plenty of poon running around here, f@ck it.

Old 02-17-2008, 08:52 PM

I had to take a semester off of college because of my addiction to Counter Strike

Now its going to be this website [&:]DA*n you people!!!!!

Old 02-17-2008, 09:00 PM

I haven't played a video game since GTA San Andreas came out. And I was playing Vice City. After I beat Vice city I quit caring. To me mountain biking, kayaking, riding motorcycles, etc just seems more fun

Old 02-17-2008, 09:23 PM

I would be 'that guy' with COD4. WOW. I've never played something that made me DESIRE to play longer than that game. Me and my buddies went at it for almost 9 hours one day. When you have hi-def, a great console, and a great game it becomes a hard thing to pass up.

Old 02-17-2008, 09:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gran Turismo 2 was my worst game addiction. I stayed up many a night racing endurance races to win cars you couldn't purchase in the in-game dealerships. +1 on the busted controllers too! Lol...

Old 02-17-2008, 09:33 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Okay, you'll have to forgive me, but I truly do not understand the obsession.Why live life vicariously. When you could accomplish a lot of these things yourself. The way I look at it is, in the amount of time it took for you to master some martial arts videogame. You could be well on your way to earning a belt in the real world. In the amount of time it took for you to learn how to play some other form of action game. You could have become freefall certified , dive certified or working on a pilot's license. Okay, in the amount of time that someone devotes to a game like Sim's you could have gotten out and actually interacted with real individuals in life and accomplish something. I really do not understand the obsession
Real-life live it to the fullest

Old 02-17-2008, 09:41 PM

[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]This may show my age, but I was pretty much "addicted" to Age of Empires, AoE II, Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate II forquite a fewyears. I never got into the WoW or MMORPG's I believe they're called. I'm glad I didn't. I'm glad I decided to spend all my money on motocross and my street bikes instead of XBOX360 or PS3 also.

People wonder why they country is turning into a bunch of fat-asses. Video games, there ya go. I love them still, but not like I used to, and compared to real motocross, video games are just totally NOT real OR exciting. Even the motorcycle games don't really kick you in the ***** until you turn purple or smash your ankles and shoulders like real riding does.

Have you noticed all the ugly people lately? Some of these SOB's don't even wash their face or hair anymore... And what the hell is up with wearing your pajamas and slippers in public? Lazy bastards.
[sm=lame.gif]

Quick Reply: Divorce over WoW