Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Disturbing on so many levels...

Old 04-29-2008, 03:43 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Disturbing on so many levels...

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/..._The_President

I can't even begin to dissect where these problems started from. The easy route would be to say George W. started it... but c'mon. This is ludicrous.

Discuss...

Old 04-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Default RE: Disturbing on so many levels...

I think the problem starts at his parents

Old 04-29-2008, 03:51 PM

WOW!!! Where the hell are his parents?? oh yea, he is learning that **** from them.

Kid needs an *** wooping.

Old 04-29-2008, 03:51 PM

So Im going to say that that kid is in Juvy right about now.
Thats kid of gnarly to hear from a eight year olds mouth.
I wonder if someone put him up to it. Like a older brother or something.

Old 04-29-2008, 03:55 PM

The scary part is kids like this represent the future of our nation. I believe some of this does start at home but I think that its even broader then that. Almost all kid show have some type of violence, commercials show violence, almost every aspect of America shows violence in some way shape or form.
I think the youtube reference is a direct relation on why some kids act out now. There are sites that pay for these videos. The things people will do to get their name on the net is amazing. Some kids have committed crimes taped for youtube and others have died trying to make tapes for youtube. Scary thought huh?

Old 04-29-2008, 03:59 PM
Banned

^^^Yep, European TV isn't anything like ours. Hell, even the Canadians have more enriching TV than we have... but I guess that's expected

Scary indeed.

Old 04-29-2008, 04:10 PM

European news get naked chicks, we get woman that I would do stupid things to see naked. I think that's what the problem is, a lack of nudity lol

Old 04-29-2008, 09:51 PM
RCR

Death threats on a president is not taken lightly. Im sure who ever posted that is being looked at also. We don't need that little **** walking around our streets. take him and his parents for a vacation to the big house.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:04 PM

ORIGINAL: rtbconstrictors

The scary part is kids like this represent the future of our nation. I believe some of this does start at home but I think that its even broader then that. Almost all kid show have some type of violence, commercials show violence, almost every aspect of America shows violence in some way shape or form.
I think the youtube reference is a direct relation on why some kids act out now. There are sites that pay for these videos. The things people will do to get their name on the net is amazing. Some kids have committed crimes taped for youtube and others have died trying to make tapes for youtube. Scary thought huh?
That kid in no way represents the future of our nation. Unless he will represent it from being in and out of jail. Not to mention who ever looks after that kid wrote what he was reading to be taped. I really think that the internet is becoming more of a nuisance and causing more problems than we ever had when it was just t.v., radio and the beginning of video games.

Old 04-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Banned

Take him to go see his parents at the big house, just leave his little bitch *** there...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Disturbing on so many levels...