Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

DIDNT THINK THAT A DAY LIKE THIS WOULD COME

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 11:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DIDNT THINK THAT A DAY LIKE THIS WOULD COME

Sorry to hear about your loss! Just wanted to say thanks to you and everyone else over there maybe if more people let you guys know that we do care about you guys and what you do regardless if you thing the us should be there or not.Things like this wouldn't happen. So thanks for all that you do to help keep my family safe and our way of life he in the state get home safe.

Old 06-25-2007, 12:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, im so sorry. that is horrible. keep your head low and get home soon.

Old 06-25-2007, 04:16 PM

im so sorry to hear that man, best of luck to you guys, i can only imagine how hard it is. I have a brother deployed in south korea right now. You guys have my support 100%.

Old 06-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Friend and Hero ...

I wrote this to a young lady whom I did not know at that time and who was openly depressed, whose displayed name was. Kill me now I would not have posted this , but she chose to post the whole thing. As A open, blog entry HERSELF

Now My Little Sister, please put those thoughts away. I don't even know you, but I do care whether or not. You take another breath. I have paid a heavy price in my life for you to have the ability to take that breath. Now, I do not pity you for I understand where you are It is the loneliest darkest place in life. I could care less about this myspace thing. Just remember there are those out there. Who do care, whether or not, you and everyone like you, who have tried to make their way in life, live or die. You are the ones we truly waged war for so please put those thoughts away I am not sending you a lameass friend request. I have placed you on my favorites. So I can check on you later tomorrow. I am in transit don't have enough time to read all of your blog entries or your whole profile
THIS IS MY STORY
I have suffered great hardships in my life I have lost Brothers in Arms I have also lost my way many times on the path of life. I have prayed for death, and have prayed for the strength to kill those who have offended , wrong me or others who surround me.. Lying in my hospital bed. I first prayed for death then that inner Corps strength began to say to me. Why should you help those who wish to destroy you. You must fight, if nothing else to spite them. Even when your body fails you, even when those around you have no hope. Even when those who surround you are like anchors lashed to your body in deep water. You must endeavor to persevere
Now I wrote this below while lying in that hospital bed. I'm 100% physically healthy. Now but still have my black days, but came to realize there are only a few things in life that truly matter. Now if it wasn't for those people around me And that Inner strength I can not say how things may have been for me
HERE IS WHAT I WROTE
It Is Said That Each Humans Life Is Shaped and Defined by Genetics and Environment but It Is Also Shaped and Redefined by the Traces Left on Ones Soul from Great Moments of Triumph , Joy and Great Tragedy and Sorrow It Is a Pity that Tragedy and Sorrow Shape US the Most Ergo Life's Experiences Semper Fi For Life
STAY STRONG TRULY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSE MAY HE RIP FOREVER

Old 06-26-2007, 12:53 AM

sorry to hear that man, i just got back from the box and i worked in a motorpool in QWEST. dude maintenance is the worst job in the army. such long strenuous stressful hours. im an NCO and had a few buddies who were NCO"s and when motor sgt would leave we'd just take the 915's out and race em up and down the main street and go baja'n....do what it takes to keep your minds healthy man. best of luck with rest of tour

Old 06-26-2007, 06:23 AM

audicbr what type of mechanic are u? me 63h, but actually i like the job not cuz of the hours and sh*t but because i would rather be a mechanic than a operator cuz we put them threw hell especially since im in a line team workin round nothin but scouts and mortars. ur right the hours are crazy especially if ur supportin a troop that is on eod, qrf, and sector missions. long hours meanin goin to sleep for a few hours and havin to get right back up and go back to work for 18+ hours.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:52 PM

thats the funny part, i'm 88m and 92F with civilian background in auto tech and they made me work motorpool. we ran tons of logistical missions up north and the hours and repair work is rough. the only slow periods are when the vehicles are out being shot up on the road. man i just hope your plt is OK, especially if the guy was well liked. i just got horrible horrible news. my unit is still over there(i got hurt so i got sent back)....my best bud in the unit got hit with an IED like 12 hours ago. hes in ICU. great guy and just had his 2nd kid. keep the head up high, keep up on the PT and eat like a king man. GL