CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Decided To Trade My F4i (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/decided-trade-my-f4i-112453/)

RojerLockless 06-21-2010 07:44 AM

Meh I'd make the trade. I mean any year f4i is not worth what an 08 R1 is going to be if it's not wrecked. I've done the whole custom thing before and halfway through if someone offered me a clean bike in exchange for my bike in pieces :) I'd be down. lol

bLz2 06-21-2010 10:03 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Some pics of my R1 that he drools over so much that I had to put a motorcycle cover on it - it sits in our garage at work. :icon_headbang:

__Z__ 06-21-2010 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by bLz2 (Post 937368)
Some pics of my R1 that he drools over so much that I had to put a motorcycle cover on it - it sits in our garage at work. :icon_headbang:

lol whatev.. im just envious because its actually in one piece :icon_doh:

RojerLockless 06-21-2010 11:58 PM

lol welcome to the site bLz2 ;P

Nice yammy. but it's still way slower then the 08 1000RR :)

bLz2 06-22-2010 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by RojerLockless (Post 937691)
lol welcome to the site bLz2 ;P

Nice yammy. but it's still way slower then the 08 1000RR :)

Yea when I got my very first bike way back in '08, I did a little research on bikes and determined the difference in speed was negligible on the street. I had no experience on bikes and didn't know much about them - and still don't :icon_shrug: so I went with what I liked best in styling. So I got a new '08 R6 to train on with my motorcycle permit. Now I got my license and an R1.

When it comes to super sports, they're all wicked fast.

The RR may be faster in tests at the track, but how often am I going to be at the track? On the street it's about the rider and balls (or ignorance:)) to go full throttle and not let up. I'll take that challenge any day :icon_hyper:

__Z__ 06-22-2010 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by bLz2 (Post 937809)
On the street it's about the rider and balls (or ignorance:)) to go full throttle and not let up. I'll take that challenge any day :icon_hyper:

*cough* went down with his r6 on a off ramp *cough**cough*

:icon_doh:

solution.... UPGRADE TO A 1000 :icon_verzsilly:

Btw B when u look at ur name... though its ur initials i looks like Balls.... haha... sorry just sayin

bubba_finch07 06-22-2010 11:45 AM

LOL ya just got sold out buddy.

Thats a good looking R1, but not as good looking as a cbr 954, (silver on black with red lettering). Or a all black LE 2008 cbr 1000rr *DROOLS*...But seriously if I didn't have a cbr, a R1 would be my other choice. Infact we had a poll a while back about that and I believe it was yamaha, the BWM s1000rr, suzuki, kawi. Take it easy and be easy on those on ramps they get a lil slick.

Ziggyman 06-22-2010 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by bubba_finch07 (Post 937850)
lol ya just got sold out buddy.

Thats a good looking r1, but not as good looking as a cbr 954, (silver on black with red lettering). Or a all black le 2008 cbr 1000rr *drools*...but seriously if i didn't have a cbr, a r1 would be my other choice. Infact we had a poll a while back about that and i believe it was yamaha, the bwm s1000rr, suzuki, kawi. Take it easy and be easy on those on ramps they get a lil slick.

So true, not that there would be any bias or anything like that.

bLz2 06-23-2010 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by zmds18 (Post 937812)
*cough* went down with his r6 on a off ramp *cough**cough*

:icon_doh:

solution.... UPGRADE TO A 1000 :icon_verzsilly:

Btw B when u look at ur name... though its ur initials i looks like Balls.... haha... sorry just sayin

damn how you gonna bust me out?! lol
it was a training bike, it served its purpose! besides, don't they say "if you haven't laid it down, you aren't riding hard enough" :icon_shrug: