Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Danika needs to gain weight....

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Danika needs to gain weight....

i would do dirty dirty things to her
Funny I say the exact same thing about her all the time

Old 03-29-2008, 02:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If they think she should gain weight, then maybe they should all pitch in a little $$$ and give her a new rack. That could add a few lbs.

Old 03-31-2008, 11:23 PM

she is a cool ***.HOT chick... good for her!

Old 03-31-2008, 11:45 PM

How about the others LOOSE weight.

Old 04-01-2008, 05:06 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ Good point.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:26 AM

Alright, i guess i'll be ther first one to take this seriously. I know nothing about the IRL and thier rules, so i'm sure some of what i am saying is invalid, but! I DO know that racers are ALWAYS trying to scrub weight in thier cars, sometimes at a sacrifice of a better performing part. So, technically, shouldn;t she make the car weigh more using better suspension and braking and things?? that'd be a slap in the face to all the "haters"

Old 04-01-2008, 07:59 AM

ORIGINAL: itgbudeev

Alright, i guess i'll be ther first one to take this seriously. I know nothing about the IRL and thier rules, so i'm sure some of what i am saying is invalid, but! I DO know that racers are ALWAYS trying to scrub weight in thier cars, sometimes at a sacrifice of a better performing part. So, technically, shouldn;t she make the car weigh more using better suspension and braking and things?? that'd be a slap in the face to all the "haters"
...i was just gonna say that. I also agree on chippin in for the boob job.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:06 AM

she is so freakin hot

Old 04-01-2008, 09:48 AM
Banned

There has to be a 'minimum weight' for safety reasons, however, given all the carbon fiber used, making a car lighter than the minimum is very easy so usually a ballast is added. It is expensive, but easy to to make a very light strong safe car. Usually Tungsten is addedin Formula1 to exactly where they want it for ballast and I am sure that similar things are done in IRL/Champ. I think it is easier to enforce minimum weights when you include the driver because the drive can just drive onto the scales after a win and get weighed without any objects being left behing by the driver or added by the team when they help extract the driver. It just keeps a chain of 'evidence' that is more robust. It is a good rule to include the driver in the minimum weights.

Old 04-01-2008, 09:58 AM

She's hot, but I hated it when she use to host the Power hour on Spike TV-her hosting skills suck. It does seem like they are picking on her a bit. If she was winning every race I could see them saying she has an advantage, but that's not the case so if she gains weight then she will loose even worse.

I am a car and bike freak, but I don't get into racing or much sports for that matter. To many dumb rules nowa days.

Quick Reply: Danika needs to gain weight....