Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

dammit. I was stood up.

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 05:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: dammit. I was stood up.

yeah. i dont care how "SICK" you are. you can still let someone know that ur not coming. i hate when people do that ****. ill be there, ill be there, ill be there, then dont show up!! WTF!!??

Old 04-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Banned

lol!!!!! think I'll keep my distance and keep him as someone to ride with on occassion.
Okay...you have learned nothing so far.

Remember rule #1, men are pigs. Now you have a different problem, you are 'one of the girls in the rotation'. He can call you and you may go out with him. You are one of six or seven women he will do that to. One of you will say yes sooner or later. It doesn't matter who, you are all the same to him. One of you may be hotter than the other, one of you may be better in bed, but to him it doesn't really matter. But he will call you again and one of you girls in the rotation will go out with him. It is the law of averages.

Screams to me BACK UP PLAN. Pass his ***, leave him on the shoulder
King Mushroom is right except that he has several plans going at once.

eh he's not a computer nerd like us. LOL
You are making excuses for him here Compulady. Every guy can text. OK let me rephrase that, every guy that wants to bonk a woman can text. Before my divorce (May 2005)I never texted once, within a week I had the 'media bundle', get it?

I say give food poisoning guy a try, he is probably a jerk, but most men are. At least this guy is hot and really that is all you cared about before. Just remember that you are one of the girls in his rotation, and that if you stand him up or don't spendthe night with him there is someone else to take your place, either way he doesn't care that much because you live in South Florida, and in South Florida it is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Old 04-04-2007, 10:57 AM

lol lame,

the same type of thing happened to me, but i could give a half a ****, hot girls come a dime a dozen. dont worry. theres thousands more, lol

Old 04-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: compulady5

Ok, I don't get this.. Maybe someone can tell me what this means (or if it means nothing at all)??? I'm very man stupid.

Stand up guy calls me tonight while I'm out at a local bike night, fine.

He sounds like crap and says to me, "I have food poisoning and have had it since Sat.-- just got out of bed. I don't want u to think I'm blowing you off, cause I'm not sweety. I'll call you tomorrow during work to let u know if I can meet up with you and the crew tomorrow night for the ride. I'd like to see you."

WTF?
Let us break this down from a scientific stanpoint.Many, many timeswhen people think they have the flu, they have a dose of food poisoning...but it is over in a day or two ( I read or heard that somewhere...I am not a doctor ). If this is true, home-slice would have to have had food poisoning or flufor about 96 hours (since Saturday PM). I have had food poisoning AND the flu, and it hasnever lasted 96 hours. In my opinion, home-skillet is a liar. He probably has a habit of pushing over old women at stop lights, and kicking stray animals when they are not looking. If he were my friend, I would punch him in the nose. Wait for a nice boy...unless you want a quickie...then help yourself as we are all entitled!

Old 04-05-2007, 01:28 AM

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

ORIGINAL: compulady5

just sucks cuz he was hot... I'm all about the hotness right now.. this is the fun stage I'm going through.
when you get over that stage give me a call ... ahaha .. lol

lol dude, dont forget... we all have motorcycles, which instantly give us +20 sexy points

Old 04-06-2007, 04:52 AM

Hey voodoo, is the dirty trombone the same thing as the rusty trombone??

Compulady- I can't believe this guy has you so bent! Like someone said earlier, you already have +20 sexy points 'cause you ride. I think you can find a better one in a hurry. Even if you want just a bed buddy, I say find someone else.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

Hey voodoo, is the dirty trombone the same thing as the rusty trombone??

Compulady- I can't believe this guy has you so bent! Like someone said earlier, you already have +20 sexy points 'cause you ride. I think you can find a better one in a hurry. Even if you want just a bed buddy, I say find someone else.
No, it is a rusty trombone. I'm trying to combine a rusty trombone with a dirty gas pump (same position...similar actions)

Quick Reply: dammit. I was stood up.