Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

D2MEclipseGT_600RR

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 06:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default D2MEclipseGT_600RR

I just wanted to post up what a good guy Nick is.

As many of you know, Nick is selling Dog Tags and vinyl lettering. I ordered a tag and then later some lettering for my wind screen on the bike. So the envelope came and my wife gets it. Inside is a receipt. My wife just thinks it's a receipt for something I bought. Anyway, I finally find out from her that it came, but there was no tag inside. You could see where the envelope had seperated in one of the corners and I guess the tag came out during the machine processing of the mail. So I tell Nick not to worry about it, it's not his fault and besides he's donating money to the site and so on.

So I order my lettering and get it and it looks fantastic. I've been really busy the last week or so and haven't had time to post a whole lot. Anyway, this afternoon I get another envelope from Nick and inside is a new tag, just like I ordered.

It's so refreshing to deal with someone that goes above and beyond when most of the time people want to find the worst in others. [sm=thanx.gif]

My hats off to you Nick! [sm=smiley32.gif] You are a stand-up dude in my book and I hope that I am able to return the favor to you some day. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 02-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: D2MEclipseGT_600RR

now you too should kiss...

baaaaaaaaaaa...j/k....yea he's dope...he made sure my stickers didn't get bent or squished with home made supder duper thugged out ghetto riggedingenious sidewall supporters using an ex cardboard box (i believe it was for carefree pads or the like)to ensure the structural entegrity of the envelope. not only were my stickers protected...they stayed dry and smell nice too!

Old 02-15-2007, 08:09 PM

i just ordered some stickers from him also and he was super easy to deal with and there was no B.S. at all .......it is good to know that you can trust someone with all the scammers trying to take all the money they can get..

Old 02-15-2007, 08:20 PM

Wish there were more people out there like that. At least once a week I am displeased or ripped off by an A-hole who just doesnt give a damn.

Old 02-15-2007, 08:20 PM

+1 nick is a awesome guy.. great to do buisness with and awesome to go to for advice..

keep it up bro [sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 02-15-2007, 08:39 PM

I have to agree that he is an outstanding individual as well. We all know there are people out there who try to just scam their way through stuff, but not only did he take personal time to make the tags, but he also donated part of the costs of the tags to the site. I mean what more could you ask for?

Its guys like him that make me proud to be part of this forum.

Old 02-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: telgren
Its guys like him that make me proud to be part of this forum.
+1

Old 02-15-2007, 10:26 PM

Hey, Thanks Guys, Really Appreciated!!! I hope everything you guys got is alright!!!

OldFatGuy - Hopefully everything works out for you and they will fit alright on the screen, if not, let me know and I'll shorten um up.

Tahoe - Hahaha, holy cray that was funny. It was the flap of a cardboard box. Got to protect from the shove the 6x6 package into the 4x4 slot postal people.

Bindelsf2 - You stuff is done and will be sent out USPS tomorrow morning.

Telgren - You wifes tag sill be put in the mail tomorrow (again) with enough postage, haha. Sorry about the delay. Thanks A LOT for your help with the site too!

Thanks to eveyone else too, it means a lot ...... [tear]

Old 02-15-2007, 11:03 PM
VP

Nicks a bastard! He stole my money and slept with my girlfriend!

hahaha just kidding... I have nothing bad to say about this guy at all... 3 cheers for Nick!
[sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 02-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Nicks a bastard! He stole my money and slept with my girlfriend!

hahaha just kidding... I have nothing bad to say about this guy at all... 3 cheers for Nick!
[sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]
Yeah, he punched my dog in the face, and tried to get me to worship the devil...I kid, I kid! He pm'd me two or three times to make sure my tag purchase was on the up and up. I am on the D2 love train...chooo chooo![sm=happy046.gif]

Quick Reply: D2MEclipseGT_600RR