Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

credit card question

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Err
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: credit card question

^ i can assure you, i will retain my ********* IF i ever get married.

Old 02-16-2007, 07:50 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

ORIGINAL: Err

ORIGINAL: telgren
One thing I learned about marraige and money:
Whats mine is hers
Whats hers is hers
sorry homey, but **** THAT!!

any broad tries pulling that **** on me is getting the BOOT
Famous last words...
Better give her the boot before you give her the ring, or she'll still get it all! lol

Old 02-16-2007, 07:54 PM
Err

^ believe me i know....

two of my uncles got hosed by their "soul mate"

marriage [sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 02-16-2007, 08:18 PM

Ill make her buy her own ring! Cant wait to see what she says about that!!

Old 02-16-2007, 11:39 PM
Retired Moderator

You just gotta love all these unmarried "tough" guys. How long has mankind been on the planet...and how long have unmarried tough guys been saying the same things? [sm=sleeping.gif]

Old 02-17-2007, 12:12 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

You just gotta love all these unmarried "tough" guys. How long has mankind been on the planet...and how long have unmarried tough guys been saying the same things? [sm=sleeping.gif]
+1. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. One day all these big tough guys will have her fluttering eyes at him and it will all be over.

Sorry for going off topic there dizzie. Let us know how the 'date' goes!

Old 02-17-2007, 10:26 AM

I cant believe nobody has heard of the word "prenup" before. Girl wanna be wit me she is signin on the dotted line, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

Oh, and its not a date just yet. I have to go see her at her work and ask her out still, hell, i dont even have her number yet lol. Her dad has been buggin me to go see her and im gonna give in and go lol. We will see what she says. I was gonna roll up at her work on the bike, u know the ole "Do u wanna ride?" trick but now that its like 34 fackin degrees at night round here that plan just got shot down. So now i gots to come up wit somethin else.

Old 02-17-2007, 12:37 PM
VP

Yeah no need to purchase toys you have a new gf coming this weekend! No more sure fire way to have no money that get a woman.

Whats mine is hers
Whats hers is hers
haha yep...I'm not married I live with my girl and anything that was in the least bit masculine got left at my old apartment... all my flags and posters and bike magazines... Trust me, there's no compromise... either you get her or you get your stuff.

Old 02-17-2007, 01:09 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Yeah no need to purchase toys you have a new gf coming this weekend! No more sure fire way to have no money that get a woman.

Whats mine is hers
Whats hers is hers
haha yep...I'm not married I live with my girl and anything that was in the least bit masculine got left at my old apartment... all my flags and posters and bike magazines... Trust me, there's no compromise... either you get her or you get your stuff.
Exactly.. I can count the number of things I still have on one hand, that I did have before she moved in:
1) my bike
2) my rockports
3) 2 t-shirts
4) PC

Old 02-17-2007, 01:26 PM

Dizzie, becarefull with that credit card [>:]they are great to have yes, but man can theycan screwyou over so hard if your not carefull, there good for building your credittowards auto loans then aventually a house. Its so much better to pay with cash when you can, if not, for everypurchase pay it off before the next purchase, make em small purchases so they are easy to pay off, you build your credit better this way and your not in debt, never make the minimum pymnt, pay it in big chunks or all at one time. Credit cards are "EVIL" but its all in how you use them, especially when they start upping your limit. Sorry if you'veheard all this before, I thought I would just throw it out there. Oh and about the girl thing if she needs money thrown at her......WALK AWAY
ORIGINAL: dizzie56

Ive had this amex card for a lil while and amex recently just increased my line of credit on their own. Is that normal? This is like my first time havin a CC so im not sure if its ok or they just had a glitch.

Quick Reply: credit card question