Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Crazy wally world greeter chased me

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crazy wally world greeter chased me

Well, I wouldnt say chase cause he had a cane, but it was some fast pace action going on.

I was about to enter the and I heard a guy say, "hey".

I turn around and he said, "I dont think you're allowed inside with a back pack."

I told him I'd been in countless walmarts with a back pack.

Guy: I dont know. I turn around to walk of. "Sir, I'm gonna have to call managment". I turn around and said, "OK." and then procceded inside.

Guy: Sir....Sir.

So I'm kickin it in wallyworld and about half way through my exploring adventure I hear on the speaker, "Can we get blah blah in managment on the phone." Who knows is if was for me. So I check out and while I'm putting on my gear I see him standing at his "guard" posistion watching me. I guess he thought I was gonna go right by him so he could get my plate or something. I just reverse and go the back way.

I know someone on here is gonna chime in about how immature that was but come on. Take your job a little too seirous wouldnt you say?

I guess i could have told him that was discrimination for telling me I couldnt proceed cause of what I was wearing. LOL I dont recall there being any signs about backpacks. Hell I dont recall any about bare feet, no t-shirt, or food.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Default RE: Crazy wally world greeter chased me

besides if you would of took anything of value, the sensors would of went off. but i can also see where he was comin from. i bet they watched you the WHOLE time you were in there on cameras.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:58 PM

ORIGINAL: F4i_brandon

besides if you would of took anything of value, the sensors would of went off. but i can also see where he was comin from. i bet they watched you the WHOLE time you were in there on cameras.

Thats the thing too. They have a camera every 20 feet. I could care less if they were watching me. I work for a living so I dont steal. I leave that to the stupid people.

If he wasnt on a cane I would have gladly hold his hand and we could have skipped together so I could get my 4 items.

This makes me want to watch the southpark episode of wallyworld.

Old 03-09-2008, 09:14 PM

lol thats funny. I've never heard of backpacks not being allowed in walmart. Like they said, thats what they have sensors and cameras for. I would have suffed my jacket under my shirt and ran past him like I stole something, that would get him stirred haha

Old 03-09-2008, 09:18 PM

I should have went and grab a bunch of back packs and put them all of me. LOL

I went to 3 wallyworlds and all I wanted was RE4 and I didnt get it.

Old 03-09-2008, 09:18 PM

When I'm up on two, I always bring in my back pack.

Old 03-09-2008, 10:04 PM

Next time, ask them if they allow women with purses.

I had a Target guy want me to leave my Arai at the customer service counter and they'd put a sticker on it. He was afraid someone would think I was trying to steal it...didn't know Target did such a big Arai business.

Old 03-09-2008, 10:09 PM
RCR

I would of gave it to him and said "hold on to this until Im done shopping and if anythings missing, Ill beat ya with your cane".

Im sure all the low lifes use big purses or back packs to clean out the store. I read somewhere that its close to 3 billion a year in thefts at wallies.

Im the same way if Im ridin the scooter it all comes in with me, I don't want my **** stolen...

Old 03-09-2008, 11:39 PM

ive never really had a problem with taking a backpack anywhere. the way i see it, if a chick can have a purse why cant we have a backpack. if they told me i had to leave my stuff up front id leave, im not trusting them with my sh&t. lol, and youd be surprised how those damn lowlifes get things out of wallys without paying.

Old 03-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I carry my iPod, wallet and a few other valuable items in my pack, so leaving it with old-man greeter isn't an option. If management comes up to me and asks me to leave it up front, I'll leave the store and never shop there again.

Like it was said earlier...........women bring in their HUGE purses, why can't I bring in my pack?

Quick Reply: Crazy wally world greeter chased me