Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Crazy storming...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 09:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Crazy storming...

What do you call a trailer park??

Tornado Bait!!!

Old 04-10-2008, 10:05 PM

All of you 'storm huggers' would feel a damn sight differently if you were fifteen feet away from a power line pole that was struck by lightning...twice...exploding the transformer, and destroying the ceramic tip holding the topmost 70k volt line that split apart and crashed to the ground, electrifying a chain link fence and permanently puckering my buttcheeks so far inside my a-hole that a burp is now a fart...

Old 04-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Banned

^^^lmao

It's crazy how it can just hit a single house and not even touch anything else. Just watched the news and sure as hell, it trashed the whole house - lifted it off it's foundation and no other houses were damaged. Not even broken windows.

Haha, a friend of mine, Travis was just interviewed by the reporter haha, he said, "I was just trying to help my quote unquote family you know, so that's what I was doing." HAHHAHAHAH, he said, "quote unquote," I'm gonna give him crap for that. He rides a 78 CB750 cafed out.

Old 04-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Banned

Whoops... forgot to put the map, seems a lot closer than it is I guess, but there it is...

I don't want to hear it about the crap paint job, lol

Name:  map.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  74.4 KB

Old 04-10-2008, 10:12 PM

NY rain is lame, we get 'showers' from groomed med in suits with calm voices, nothing badass and destructive. If houses disappeared, I would like the rain too.

Old 04-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

All of you 'storm huggers' would feel a damn sight differently if you were fifteen feet away from a power line pole that was struck by lightning...twice...exploding the transformer, and destroying the ceramic tip holding the topmost 70k volt line that split apart and crashed to the ground, electrifying a chain link fence and permanently puckering my buttcheeks so far inside my a-hole that a burp is now a fart...

Holy ****! Are you serious? What the hell happened, I mean - you alright? Aside from the fart thing, lol...

Old 04-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: be vertical

NY rain is lame, we get 'showers' from groomed med in suits with calm voices, nothing badass and destructive. If houses disappeared, I would like the rain too.
Really, you don't get badass thunderstorms? Where exactlyare you?

Old 04-10-2008, 10:28 PM

Oh, it was real. Upon exiting the front door of my g/f's house, in the rain, to light a derm, ZAP. Easily the loudest noise I've ever heard--Marines notwithstanding--I fell back through the doorway and picked up all the purple twinkies that had gathered. Couple heartbeats later a second strike struck, and I could see little bits of ceramic all around the street--where my Tacoma was parked, in the rain, under a power pole that had just been god-stung twice. It wasn't until they tried turning the power back on later that the trans blew and the line separated--and I mean the front door is only three bunny hops away from the pole--that's when the FD and the PD and cable company came to help...the top of the pole was an ashen stump, still smoldering in the rain...psssh...psssh

Old 04-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Banned

Crazy man, crazy!

"God-stung," lol.

Old 04-10-2008, 10:34 PM

I love storms... especially when they're washing away all the salt and crap off the roads from the winter

Quick Reply: Crazy storming...