Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Crashing SUCKS!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 05:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Crashing SUCKS!

Glad you are Ok and the bike could have been much worse.

Old 09-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry to hear about the crash bro! thank God for gear and frame sliders! just trying to find something good out of it, but those pics in the sunset look awesome

Old 09-22-2007, 12:00 AM

There have been lots of motorcycle crashes around here lately. I too am looking into a 1 piece suit. Just be careful out there guys/gals and ALWAYS wear your gear!

Old 09-22-2007, 12:19 AM

Utterly amazing how you and your bike came out of that with as little damage as there is. As with my previous accident, the frame sliders deserve alot of credit.
Good job on the gear too.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:46 AM

Damn man, I;m sorry to hear about your accident, but I super glad to hear you are OK. +1 on te shift gear, Mine saved my life, and it was only the Mesh jacket. It looks just like your leather one, but the leather one has to be 100 times more durable.

Anyway, glad youre OK, your bike isn't bad at all, sucks about the rizomas.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:57 AM

No! Not you too?! Blue...extreme mechanism of injury, as medics would say from pics. You should send pics to the slider and jacket manufacturers. "Land of Enchantment" is, once again, an appropriate State Motto for us. Bike pics still award-winning. Really happy (Amazed) you are okay and making repairs. Every group ride should be so lucky as to have a medic on board! If you want keys to the park (White Sands), I can make some calls. I'll get down to 'Cruces soon, maybe you would assist me in my purchase of some sliders for my moto. Pace, Gris.

Old 09-22-2007, 01:05 AM

holy **** man, you and your bike turned out great... for being in a lowside at 70 on a public road!!!! feel lucky man.

Old 09-22-2007, 01:13 AM

BTW BlueFox, ...congrats to the Lobos beating my Wildcats. [:@]

Old 09-22-2007, 01:29 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

BTW BlueFox, ...congrats to the Lobos beating my Wildcats. [:@]
I'm from Cruces, I HATE THE LOBOS! They're my college's rivalry..........which is the NMSU Aggies.

Old 09-22-2007, 01:31 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Raven

No! Not you too?! Blue...extreme mechanism of injury, as medics would say from pics. You should send pics to the slider and jacket manufacturers. "Land of Enchantment" is, once again, an appropriate State Motto for us. Bike pics still award-winning. Really happy (Amazed) you are okay and making repairs. Every group ride should be so lucky as to have a medic on board! If you want keys to the park (White Sands), I can make some calls. I'll get down to 'Cruces soon, maybe you would assist me in my purchase of some sliders for my moto. Pace, Gris.
HAHA! I'm sure the park rangers would love me having a key to the place. Give me a PM when you are headed down to Cruces, all we'll me up.

Quick Reply: Crashing SUCKS!