Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cowboys vs Pats....who you like??

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cowboys vs Pats....who you like??

I personally cant stand the Cowboys but have to admitt they have excellent chemistry this year. Common sense tells me the Pats win easy but Cowboys are at home....tough call

Old 10-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Cowboys vs Pats....who you like??

Pats going undefeated

Old 10-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Mad

I am going with the Pats. Romo is going to fold under the Pats defense.

Old 10-11-2007, 11:29 PM
Retired Moderator

Pats for sure...they have something special going on this year. Cowboys almost got their asses busted by the worst defense in the league, and Romo nearly set the turn over record for Qb's. Pats have the best Qb playing today, and he has way too many options with wide outs and running backs, and has a D that will scare the **** out of any offense. The 'Boys have good targets too, but I just can't see them pulling itof. As long as Barber and Folk do well, I don't care...(Go Fudgerammers!)...

Old 10-11-2007, 11:33 PM

common sense says pick the Pats. but i cant stand the Pats being that i am a fan of the worse team in the NFL (Dolphins) and they are in the same conferance. so i hope that Dallas pulls this one out.

Old 10-11-2007, 11:46 PM

Im not a fan of either but im looking forward to this game like a ****!! I dont think a blow-out is forth coming by either team. That game on Monday is an instant classic for MNF. If im not mistaking...there is only one team in the history of the NFLthat has gone undefeted. The 85 Bears was arguabley one of the best teams ever and they got beat by the ****ty Dolphins that year(sorry jrode). Just goes to show, any given Sunday is right.......

Old 10-12-2007, 12:08 AM

ORIGINAL: NextYearCubFan

Im not a fan of either but im looking forward to this game like a ****!! I dont think a blow-out is forth coming by either team. That game on Monday is an instant classic for MNF. If im not mistaking...there is only one team in the history of the NFLthat has gone undefeted. The 85 Bears was arguabley one of the best teams ever and they got beat by the ****ty Dolphins that year(sorry jrode). Just goes to show, any given Sunday is right.......
hey its all right. it seems like the Dolphins are always the one breaking up someones season. anytime there is a team that is close to going undefeted you can count on the Dolphins to dig deep and make sure it doesnt happen.

Old 10-12-2007, 12:17 AM

It's going to be a great game! .. If Romo uses his head and doesn't try to win the game himself they will go far! Lets hope we pull it off. Pats are definately for real. Honestly I think Pats are going to go up quick but Dallas will pull it together in the second and give them a run for their money

Old 10-12-2007, 10:28 AM

The Pats have been ridiculous this year but im going withmy home teamCowboys. im just hopeing that the Cowboys didnt play very well onmonday night because they were looking ahead to the Pats game.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:32 AM

I dont like either of them but I have a feeling Dallas is going to have their **** handed to them.

Quick Reply: Cowboys vs Pats....who you like??