Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

country songs are off the hook

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 09:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default country songs are off the hook

> hey whats up CBR'ers
I just got back from San Antonio Tx. and heard some pretty catchy songs ...
Alcohol by Brad Paisley
Off the record by Aaron Watson
10 rounds w/ Jose Cuervo by Tracy Byrd
Cotton Eye Joe by fatboy slim vs Rednex
I'm not normally into this kind of music but these were pretty cool ...
Go Spurs Go

Old 08-15-2005, 02:21 AM
Default RE: country songs are off the hook

Country is not bad..I listen to everything from Nine Inch nails to Kenny Chesney...and I really like some of the country women..damn are they HOT!!!
I am going to buy the new Brad Paisley CD, since I have all his other ones

Old 08-15-2005, 02:44 AM

Country is about all I listen to. Grew up with it since I live in IA.

Old 09-03-2005, 06:58 PM

it is not too big over here (yet) but the ones that have been hits are more "pop" than country. faith hill, shania twain etc.
i used to listen to a lot on cmt, on sky television, but that stopped years ago??????????

myself and a few friends like a lot of it (NEW COUNTRY)

Old 09-04-2005, 01:09 AM

ORIGINAL: t.mac

it is not too big over here (yet) but the ones that have been hits are more "pop" than country. faith hill, shania twain etc.
i used to listen to a lot on cmt, on sky television, but that stopped years ago??????????

myself and a few friends like a lot of it (NEW COUNTRY)
Yes country has changed a little over the years. Not so twangie anymore. I like the new version myself.

Old 09-06-2005, 11:21 PM

I can't stand any form of country music. Makes me wanna vomit. It is to my ears what a fat woman in a G-String is to my eyes. I dont want to go blind, and I am already gonna go deaf, may as well not get some retardation.

My favorite bumper sticker ever "Discourage Inbreeding - Ban Country Music"

Sorry country lovers, its an involuntary reaction to the sound. Closest thing I can stand to country is Dixie Chix or Shenia Twain on mute. And Shenia is Canadian, aye. There is nothing that can change it or cure it. Even a line full of hot country chicks in tight jeans or daisy dukes cannot prevent me from the negative side effects of the sound of country.

only country song I ever could tolerate "all my ex's live in texas" cuz its funny as hell, about ditchin x gfs. I heard theres a song like she thinks my tractor is sexy, wtf is that. Like if someone was in business, and decided to make a country song, they could put, "she wants to hump my fax machine" or "photocopied love juice"

Old 09-08-2005, 08:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Shaggs2Dope

I can't stand any form of country music. Makes me wanna vomit. It is to my ears what a fat woman in a G-String is to my eyes. I dont want to go blind, and I am already gonna go deaf, may as well not get some retardation.

My favorite bumper sticker ever "Discourage Inbreeding - Ban Country Music"

Sorry country lovers, its an involuntary reaction to the sound. Closest thing I can stand to country is Dixie Chix or Shenia Twain on mute. And Shenia is Canadian, aye. There is nothing that can change it or cure it. Even a line full of hot country chicks in tight jeans or daisy dukes cannot prevent me from the negative side effects of the sound of country.

only country song I ever could tolerate "all my ex's live in texas" cuz its funny as hell, about ditchin x gfs. I heard theres a song like she thinks my tractor is sexy, wtf is that. Like if someone was in business, and decided to make a country song, they could put, "she wants to hump my fax machine" or "photocopied love juice"
I think country has got a bad rap over the years. For so long it was all about rednecks and "imbredding" I grew up listening to rap and hip hop and still do. I just like the new country. I really like how it seems more real. I can realate more to songs about America, heartbreaks, family and things like that. I didn't grow up in the Dirty South or LA. I like the beat up Hip Hop but I just don't like the music. To each is own though, that is the nice thing. If you don't like it then no big deal.