Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The cop thing again

Old 07-20-2009, 08:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The cop thing again

I thought Classic would appreciate this. His love for the all powerful and mighty police officer and all..... lol

http://regretfulmorning.com/2009/07/...get-tazed-bro/

Any thoughts?

Old 07-20-2009, 08:44 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So true, Hangfire... lol.. although I think you could insert about any state name you wanted to..

I was just telling steve (and the others) about one time when my buddy got tazed in our little chit town.
We were skateboarding behind the legion building and the old folks next door called the cops on us. We were maybe 14 or 15yrs old.
We saw a cop coming down the alley and we ran like hell. My buddy Dave was out in front, and as soon as he came around the corner of the building, he hit the ground. A cop was waiting for us and tazed him right in the ****! It was a goshdam setup! Crazy chit.

Old 07-20-2009, 09:15 PM

thats f'd up the way cops do things........and then they wonder why people don't like them

Old 07-20-2009, 10:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Hey guys... for the sake of political correctness and not to wind up too many viewers that may not agree with us ... ?

Can we substitute the " C " or " P " words with " them " or " they "

If you bothered to notice , I personally avoid those 2 no no words myself in my replies in this thread ...LOL
Sorry Steve, it would only confuse the issue, fer instance, up here referring to someone as one of "Them" usually means they bat for the other team (hey maybe your right in the 1st place).
Our state "Them" have just been issued to carry Tazers & I bet they are just hungry to use them. Also, why don't they issue those guys with a Breathalyzer kit, take all the guess work (& probably all the fun) out of it.

Old 07-20-2009, 11:39 PM

Just another video of proof that "they" like to over use the badge...a-holes!!!

Old 07-21-2009, 01:54 AM

In our state "they" are issued breathelizers. That doesn't stop them from toying with you and making you do field sobriety tests

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The cop thing again