Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cop Storys

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cop Storys

I ran from the cops once.

But, replace 'ran' with 'pee'... and 'from' with 'in'.... 'cops' with 'bed'... and 'once' with 'nightly'.... yeah....

Old 11-01-2006, 09:07 PM

besides... If you run from the cops and the cop dies from the chase... You will get thrown in jail for 30 years... Remember that one Florida guy who raced the 911 on his busa and tried to get away from a cop in an Camero? And the Cop goes over the median, compromises his tires, yet goes 130mph+ and blows a tire then dies... And the guy on the busa got 30 years of jail? BTW, the rider on busa had no previous records besides minor traffic violations.

Old 11-01-2006, 10:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Flip

I ran from the cops once.

But, replace 'ran' with 'pee'... and 'from' with 'in'.... 'cops' with 'bed'... and 'once' with 'nightly'.... yeah....
Now thats funny. I had to read it twice but was worth it.lol.

The only story i got was my buddy and i were riding around and we go to pass this dump truck hauling sand and just blowing on us this whole time not able to switch lanes and when we do we see a cop i look down and i see 80 and the zone was 55 about 20 min later im still in the lead and see this car flying up on my buddy i start to slow down thinking the car was going to fk with my buddy next thing i know i see cherrys i have to cut inbetween two cars to get over thinking he was just pulling my buddy over and i was going to wait but wrong choice he gives me a ticket also then tells me for i have only my permit that i can't be on this road i start getting mad at him becouse the guy at the dmv says i can cop just walks away goes and talks with my buddy and gives him a ticket comes back to me and gives me one and stated if he ever see's my bike on this road again he will pull me over even if i do get my liscense he will find something to give me a ticket for i say thanks and start my bike and start revving it up he just looks at me and i take off. My buddy and i take the off ramp and were talking about the tickets and he told me that the cop stated he had his camara on the whole time he was behind us if i would have know that i would have wanted to see it maybe gets some good still pics out of it But what can you do. But thats my story it's not really a running story but its a story about the cops.

Old 11-01-2006, 11:01 PM

ORIGINAL: compulady5

ORIGINAL: JBaz

I had some jerk cop tell me chicks should only ride bikes if they are on the BACK! [:@]
I think there should be more women in motorcycling. Nothing sexier than a hot chick in leathers...

Do you have any idea how HOT leathers are in South Florida?!?!? OMG!

LOL!!!!!
What I was thinking... 'Nothing sexier than a hot chick in assless leather chaps'

lol

Old 11-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: JBaz

I had some jerk cop tell me chicks should only ride bikes if they are on the BACK! [:@]
I think there should be more women in motorcycling. Nothing sexier than a hot chick in leathers...
Compulady looks like a pretty gal on every occassion, but I think if you took ANY female, and put her on a sportbike, any guy would go nuts! She could have a third arm and a foot growing out of her back. The idea of a girl on a sportbike is about the sexiest thing I can think of...assless chaps or not! Now...what was this thread about again?

Old 11-01-2006, 11:21 PM

would be awesome to be pulled over by a hot woman cop on a police sportsbike. She can take me to jail anytime. lol

Old 11-02-2006, 12:20 AM

Heres one I heard today. A good friend of mine is a cop and a fellow biker. He got a phone call the other day saying that a kid named matt eluded the police, got to his house, tried to hide in the garage, and his mom ratted him out. Turns out matt is a kid that rode with us a few times. Heres the funny part. He ran from the same department that my friend is a member of. So, when he did get caught he dropped my buddies name. My friend told the cop that called him that he knew matt but since he ran, to charge him anyway. If matt would've just pulled over and used the name at that time, than he would've been let go. What a dumbass. Anyway, he got 6 tickets.

Old 11-02-2006, 01:30 AM

I once passed by a cop going the other way! True story

Old 11-02-2006, 01:38 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

heres a cop story to satisfy you bruce,

once i was on 540 doing about ohhh say 215mph... on the left side... i passed a cop in a lambo on the right side and he put a chopper in the air, i got on I40 and sprayed my nitrous until my left flip flop came off, but by then i was in benson, so i parked the bitch and got a ride home from a hot chick, she liked my shiny bucket helmet. and thats how i met your mother