Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

this is COMPLETE bull****.

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default this is COMPLETE bull****.

this happened about a hour from my house. i realize that the story clearly says they were traveling at excessive speeds and riding recklessly.........but to leave ANY downed rider.......you can rot in hell! i am going to bet you w/o any doubt at all the rider who was also involved and fled on the back of another riders bike A) has no "M" license.....and B) was on a STOLEN bike!

people, be safe out there. i know that it goes w/o saying.....but w/ in a hour from my house all just w/ in this weekend there have been 4 motorcycle accidents, leaving 3 people to never ride again. keep an eye out, ride safe everybody.

Article...

Motorcyclist Killed In Crash In Howard County
ELKRIDGE, Md. (WJZ) ― Police investigate a fatal motorcycle crash in Elkridge.

The accident happed shorty after 7:30 p.m. Saturday on I-95 north of Maryland Route 100.

Maryland State Troopers at the Waterloo Barracks responded to the scene of crash involving two motorcycles.The operator of the second motorcycle involved in the crash fled before troopers arrived.

The victim was pronounced dead at the scene by medical personnel. He was wearing a motorcycle helmet prior to the crash. The body has been transported to the Office of the State Medical Examiner for an autopsy.

Maryland State Police are continuing their investigation into a fatal crash involving a motorcyclist and are searching for the operator of a second motorcycle operator involved in the crash.

The identity of the deceased driver of a 2006 Suzukimotorcycle will not be released until a positive identification and notification to next of kin can be made.

The preliminary investigation indicates that a group of approximatelysix toeight motorcycles were traveling recklessly at extreme high rates of speed on southbound I-95, when one of the motorcycle operators loss control.

The motorcycle traveled off the left side of the roadway and struck the guardrail in the center median. The impact ejected the operator into the left southbound lane where he was struck by at least two automobiles that stopped and remained at the scene.

As the victim's motorcycle continued back onto the highway, it was struck by a 2005 Suzuki, ejecting that operator from the vehicle.

Witnesses at the scene advised troopers that the operator fled on the back of one the motorcycles traveling with the group. No motorcyclist involved in this incident remained at the scene.

All lanes of southbound I-95 were closed approximatelythree hours.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: this is COMPLETE bull****.

Talk about ****ty friends. RIP...

dude, you need to move. too much BS around your area lol.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:58 PM

license or not stop it could be you next time.As for the guy who ran come here and try that ****.Sorry for the other guys family.[sm=imsorry.gif]

Old 10-12-2008, 09:59 PM

FLYOU, i had two incidents this weekend myself that could have put me and my bike down (involving cars not paying attention). too much to type, but they were close enough "close calls" that i got that vision. if you've been in any kind of accident you know what im talking about. where you kinda think ahead about whats gonna happen. i made it out of both situations though, thankfully.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:59 PM

LOL...I've noticed the same thing

We need to start the "move jay to safer place" fund

Hey wait a sec...

While were at it lets start the "lets move Chris to Hawaii" fund [sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 10-12-2008, 10:01 PM

i just moved damnit and if you get a fund together to move me you better pull enough together for a moving crew........'cause i aint moving all this **** again!

Old 10-12-2008, 10:02 PM

(PS: bank robbers were caught last week in NC. they went to Atlantic City and blew a **** load of money then ended up in NC...but were caught. they made it a good 3 weeks i think)

Old 10-12-2008, 10:03 PM

It is terrible to hear **** like that. It sucks for Jaynd to have that many wrecks so close, as it kinda takes a toll on the mind. It doesn't help our cause as sport bike riders to have people doing that stuff either. RIP to that rider.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:04 PM

That's the worst feeling i've had on a bike it's like you see yourself going down.I don't want to go down anymore it hurts me and my scoot.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:29 PM

Damn I wish I was the Punisher. Its apperantly a group so finding them shouldn't be hard. I'd make sure they get their "punishment."

I'll bring the pain bitch.

Quick Reply: this is COMPLETE bull****.