Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Comedy Gold

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Comedy Gold

Im never trustin what a girl looks like on the internet again. I had to create a myspace account bout a couple weeks ago to see what this girl looked like b4 i took her out on the bike. When i saw the pics on the internet....she looked cute enough (i hadnt been laid in a while). I went to pic her up on the bike (knowin im gonna hit it)...turned out i shoulda adjusted my rear suspension so the girl could sit properly.[:@]

I just looked at this girl Irislesians photos on this page and they look good...till u get to the next page where i now have to wear an i patch cause the biTchES nose just poked my eye out it was so damn big. She should leave that mask on that she had on her second page of pics...then i would give her the pleasure of me ****in her.

Old 01-30-2007, 05:33 PM
TEN

Nice dog collar.I bet she's diiiiiiirty.

kick *** mattress...looks kinda like a crack house or something, yeah? [:'(]

Old 01-30-2007, 05:39 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

Im never trustin what a girl looks like on the internet again. I had to create a myspace account bout a couple weeks ago to see what this girl looked like b4 i took her out on the bike. When i saw the pics on the internet....she looked cute enough (i hadnt been laid in a while). I went to pic her up on the bike (knowin im gonna hit it)...turned out i shoulda adjusted my rear suspension so the girl could sit properly.[:@]

I just looked at this girl Irislesians photos on this page and they look good...till u get to the next page where i now have to wear an i patch cause the biTchES nose just poked my eye out it was so damn big. She should leave that mask on that she had on her second page of pics...then i would give her the pleasure of me ****in her.
Reminds me of an old joke... a woman fell down and was rushed to the hospital. While in the waiting room the nurse began asking her standard information of height and weight. Without looking up the woman replied 5'6" and 115 pounds. The nurse looked at her and said this isn't the internet hun.

Old 01-30-2007, 05:54 PM

Whati dont get is why people lie on the internet? I mean, its fackin global for christsakes, dont u think u can find one wierd ars person that is just like ur lil weird ars self and make weird lilbabies or somethin...no. Instaed, u sit there and make urself out to somethin that u only wish u could be and then u just let people down...damn shameful if u ask me. Ok done ranting. morgan, dare her "lil morgan"is bigger than her ***** and see if she will send pics so u can compare the size at ur discretion...then pm them to me and whoeve else would like to see her ta tas

Old 01-30-2007, 06:00 PM
TEN

Could someone please post a pick of this toucan biznitches nose?? hahaha

I gotta see this car wreck!!!

Old 01-30-2007, 08:18 PM

Get them! Blast that biznitch. Let her have it.

Old 01-30-2007, 09:02 PM

OK round three, this isn't gonna make it much longer because this bitch is about as smart as a bag of spoons...

IrisLesbian (original comment) : If you wanna ride a motorcycle why worry about crashing. If you're so concern and needed an airbag just go drive a car. Motorcycles are dangerous why take the fun out of it. Plus I like to make left turns infront of them.

TXMorgan : get a ****in nose job and continue failing in life you ugly *** dyke.

IrisLesbian : Yeah? Well **** you you ****in'nerd. Get a life and move out of your mother's basement cuz that bitch bitch be calling me at night complaining you're peaking at her taking a shower and jacking off to her.

TXMorgan : **** bitch you don't know me. At least im not stupid enough to go spoutin my mouth on the internet oversome **** I obviously dont know a damn thing about. and what is this 4th ****in grade? internet nerd living with my mom? Nice try, keep your weak *** game out home and work on raisin that IQ to the rest of the worlds level.

IrisLesbian : Whatever Morgan ******. I've just notice your avatar, you're a wanna be motorcycle guy but the reality of it all is that you broke *** can't even afford a BMX. You're nothing but a coward, you ain't nothing, you're ****. You wanna make something of it? I could hand you your *** you ****in' **********. Bring it on ****in' sissy boy.

TXMorgan : Still with the weak *** attacks. At least I'm not dumb enough to post my ****in myspace. Seriously, it isn't even worth arguing with you anymore, I've already won. What the hell are these pictures, you lying around in your $10 target lingerie on some **** mattresses!?! So how the **** are you gonna talk **** about where I live? At least I can afford some sheets for my ****ing bed bitch. "pictures taken by some other dumb bitch (anna)" that **** is a joke, like those are supposed to be art.

IrisLesbian : It's you again. I'm the one with the weak *** attack? Hahaha but seriously what do you want? My phone number? Stop looking at my myspace. I know you're jacking off to it. Every guys does. I just read your email and you do live with your mom. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH. That is too funny and you mention you won something? I didn't know this was competition cuz you ain't **** to me and you ain't **** to most of the world. Go back and sniff your mom's ***. LOSER. I'm guessing the tx is Texas and if it is you even a bigger *** than I thought cuz only queers and steers come from texas. Now go back and beat off to my picture.

TXMorgan : From here on it doesn't really matter what your response is, where the **** did you get that I live with my mom from that last email? Did you learn to read in Special Ed and just make **** up as you go along? And I'm glad to see that you are quick enough to figure out that TX stands for Texas. I really am at a loss for words here, but i guess idiots like you have to exist somewhere. and don't even get me started on the jerking off to your myspace, i've seen better **** drawn on a truckstop wall.

ps, here's her big *** nose....

Old 01-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Retired Moderator

Morgan, I think we should all overwhelm her with our opinion of her. How do we get on that forum, so we can do the "gang bang" method on her? Who is with me? I have some vile and evil $hit stored up in my head for just such ocassions. I think it is our duty, as CBR Froum members to show support for our brother (not that he needs help), to stick it to her!

Old 01-31-2007, 12:06 AM

Am I the only one who saw the resemblense?

Old 01-31-2007, 12:12 AM

I can see the resemblence, especially in the beak, lol. I'm all for it, she sounds as smart, as like TX said, a bag of spoons. Does she even know what a motorcycle is????

Quick Reply: Comedy Gold