Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Coffee Drinkers....Check this

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 02:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Coffee Drinkers....Check this

lol You have way to much time on your hands. I can definately say i like coffee since i am still up at 2:40 AM because my girlfriend wanted to make some at 11:00 at night and i happened to drink the rest of the pot after she got her one cup(it's really good with bailey's irish cream). Instead of spilling coffee on your ride i would go the Mr. Coffee way. Don't go get regular coffee though. Get you a coffee grinder and buy the whole bean coffee and grind it yourself. It's much better. We have a local coffee shop that sells all kinds of flavors. I prefer there house blend, but my girl likes all the favors.

I never can understand why girls cann't leave good things alone. It's like putting a lemon or lime in a beer. Why!? Your just ruinning a good beer. If they had wanted to add lemon flavor they would have done it when they bottled it.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: transambird_2000

I never can understand why girls cann't leave good things alone. It's like putting a lemon or lime in a beer. Why!? Your just ruinning a good beer. If they had wanted to add lemon flavor they would have done it when they bottled it.

Don't be to hasty, I 've had two beers recently, one called "Be Sting" brewed with honey, & another brewed with chillies, (hot enough to numb the lips) Which I thought was a great idea, now you don't have to reach for a beer after a mouth full of chilli, you can do both at the same time!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:08 AM

ORIGINAL: pacemaker

You Yanks & your bloody cup holders!
Why waste valuable space fer yer drinks, when you can do this, then go & sit in a nice cafe, & not have listen to the brat screaming.
Glad to see you're finally able to post pics Pace! That is some funny sh*t!

Old 10-21-2007, 04:12 PM

ORIGINAL: NYErion929

Well being an avid coffee drinker (got to be 7-11) im always stopping to get a cup when on the bike. Now getting it home i usually just balance it in the tail and ride slow, But it always managed to tip just enough to drip coffee all over the tail wich would then drip onto the swingarm...
After a boring saturday i've come up with a solution.....
Got a cup holder for $1.99 from autozone and mounted it in the tail...
I can totally understand using this once in a blue...... on you way home after a big ride, and needing a slurpee, or coffee it's a great idea. Myself though when I'm on my way to work I go to to Timmy Ho's for some rocket fuel, I just use a thermos. Just another solution..........

Old 10-21-2007, 04:56 PM

I personally don't do this, but I have seen people tuck their donuts and coffees in their leathers. They just zip us and ride.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:58 PM

how far over can one lean while carring coffee in a holder? I would think if you took the turn smoothly you should be able to get the bike over pretty far because the whole point of the lean is to balance gravity and inertia.

cool idea, the need for this became aparent when i got some fast food the other day, had a back pack for the food but could not get a fountain drink. I dont think it would work as well on my 03 600rr, the trunk is just about big enough for a peice of paper and nothing else.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:34 AM

let alone no hinge on the trunk.....

Old 10-22-2007, 06:46 AM

I don't even know how to react to this. You are putting way too much emphasis on your coffee. It's notsoimportant that you need to provide a special seat for it. LOL!

If you want good coffee, Just get a french press and make it at the office with water you boil in the microwave. If you get good whole bean coffee (I recommend Kona), and grind it yourself, it will be much better than the stuff from 711.

Old 10-22-2007, 08:13 AM

ORIGINAL: pacemaker

He knew the risks...it was his fault that he didn't wear his gear.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:56 AM

If you really want that cupholder Ithink it's time for youguys to forget the CBR and just step up to a Goldwing