CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Chicks (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/chicks-113393/)

CBRfenatic93 07-07-2010 10:54 AM

My wife loves being on back! She says the bike just adds to the sexiness. lol

06Tribal600RR 07-07-2010 11:40 AM

Ride on the back.

DunnRR 07-07-2010 12:05 PM

I don't want mine to ride on the back LOL! We do a lot of stuff together, but my bike is my time! Every now and then i will take her with me.besides, The way all the idiots drive around here i would rather just be responsible for my own saftey without hers on my mind.

iBang 07-07-2010 12:54 PM

My girlfriend was the one that got me interested. She wanted to get a bike and I was against the idea but I came around... and darn glad I did!

She rides her bike and I ride mine. Its a activity for both of us to enjoy instead of just one or the other of us and we love that.

On that note, time to go gear up and go for a ride out to get some lunch.

usetheffours 07-07-2010 02:05 PM

My girlfriend used to ride on back, have to say it was uncomfortable for me (very uncomfortable until we figured out that she should be putting her hands on the tank when we were stopping :icon_doh:) because I felt like I couldn't adjust my position enough to keep from cramping. I had mine less than year before my girlfriend was convinced she wanted her own :icon_angel:. Best decision ever. I never get the ":mad: why do you always want to go ride" or ":icon_rant:no, I don't want to take the bike". Its something that we really enjoy doing together. Its nice to have someone to ride with that knows what your going to do on the street too. We have been riding together almost 3 years so we always know what to expect from the other. :icon_bike::icon_bike:

zoomman113 07-07-2010 04:06 PM

She rides on the back. We will be sitting watching tv or something, and she will randomly be like "lets go for a ride." I think she enjoys it more than I do.

stretch_the_apex 07-07-2010 04:57 PM

my lady loves riding on the bike with me once shes done save'n up some money (she says) shes gunna take the riding class and get her own wheels, that will be very cool she already said she wants to find a blue color schemed 600rr

thatsarachik 07-07-2010 06:37 PM

I won't answer the poll since I am the girlfriend, but I started riding on the back almost 5 years ago and I have never been able to understand how a girl could NOT want to ride. I'd had a couple short rides and always checked out the boys on bikes but my boyfriend is the one that really got me into it. I was happy on the back for a couple of years before I decided it was time to do it on my own, got my license and spent some more time on the back before I finally got mine this year. It got to where I was wanting to ride A LOT more than he did. I'm just pissed I waited this long.

I know my boyfriend is much happier without me behind him, and I'm much happier because I'm in control and I get to go ride whether he wants to or not. :)

azsunsetangel 07-07-2010 06:41 PM

I do both... I love to ride my own, but love to ride on the back of my guy's as well.. He will go speeds that I just won't do... lol...

Most of my female friends started out on back and then went to their own... best thing I ever did... now when I want to ride.. I ride.. I don't have to wait for him to be in the mood or to get home from work... it's my baby girl and when I wanna go.. she just goes :)

shawshank24 07-07-2010 10:46 PM

my bike is the reason i'm seeing the girl i am now. she loves riding on the back, and says she would never even think about getting a bike of her own.