Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

CBRF friday ghost town or what???

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm exhausted after that extensive research. My work here is done.

Old 10-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sparkman
Kinda hard to believe there are over 47,600 members and only the same few who ever seem to have anything to say. I guess some folks find this a boring place because there isn't a lot of foul language and T&A on every page. I have no problem with either of those things, but I understand the concept of a time and place for all things. Besides, a lot of the other forums that I've been to are pretty brutal. Not nearly as friendly as CBRF.
I know what you mean about that Zach character; pink helmets, indeed! lol
Seeing how everyone jumped on my question like a pack of pitbulls on a..., well, a bunny with a pancake on its head, I suspect I'm not alone in my ignorance. That's okay, this is the information super-highway, after all, and, once again, CBRF has served as the catalyst for my quest for knowledge. My research has led me to the conclusion that in the future I'll be using this bunny smiley instead of stealing gotcbr's :
OK, at the risk of sounding like a complete ignoramus, what is the significance of the bunny with the flap-jack hat?I like yours better, gotcbr, so if I ever feel the need to use this "smiley" , I'll have to steal yours instead of using this one.
Since it would seem I'm the one that's getting called out on this, let me respond & clear it up...

Pardon me Sparkman for not jumping back on here uber-quickly to immediately & thoroughly acknowledge & respond to your comment & question.

If your anger about that is directed toward me, well then, I apologize that my response wasn't instantaneous to satisfy your thirst for knowledge that www.google.com could've done for you much quicker & at the exact moment your desired... In case you need help w/ that, well here it is. Feel free to read the descriptions, definitions, etc, here...& see more pics too... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...AAAKoEBU_Q4TyH

BUT, just so its clear that I am responding & giving you that personal forum response you want, which you clearly desired, its generally accepted that *a bunny with a pancake on its head* means something to the effect of... "DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT". However, its often morphed to mean variations of that, like...you're kidding right?, etc.

As generally accepted, its presented in a kidding way & meant to be fun. That's exactly how my posting of the popular pic was meant to be...fun & light-hearted...& once again, meaning: "DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT."

Had I known that it would've ruffled any feathers not thoroughly posting a complete definition of what it means (even tho you could've researched & found out on your own), I prob wouldn't have.

Is this sufficient enough for you? If not, then by all means, feel free to contact me via PM & I'll do what I can to explain it further for you.

Old 10-17-2010, 12:53 PM

Name:  PancakeBunny.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  95.1 KB

Introducing "TOP HAT BUNNY" I had to put my paint skills to the test cuz I'm currently sans-photoshop...

Old 10-17-2010, 01:00 PM

Old 10-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Default fantastic....

shur did turn this thread around guys...the girly in the blue b-kini on the gixer is the bomb....nice work Nate..

Old 10-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rdeaner

Introducing "TOP HAT BUNNY" I had to put my paint skills to the test cuz I'm currently sans-photoshop...
Top Hat Bunny... That's good stuff!

Old 10-17-2010, 02:08 PM

Last edited by NateDieselF4i; 10-17-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:10 PM

I love how this thread has two running topics. lol. Well said nate. Gregg is gonna have your *** when he see's what this thread had turned into :P

Old 10-17-2010, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by wikiepdia
Oolong[the bunny] was trained to balance objects on his head, an art called "Head Performance" by his owner
haha. WIKI Win

Old 10-17-2010, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
I love how this thread has two running topics. lol. Well said nate. Gregg is gonna have your *** when he see's what this thread had turned into :P

Quick Reply: CBRF friday ghost town or what???