CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Car Insurance need help and expert advice (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/car-insurance-need-help-expert-advice-29431/)

rachel 01-10-2007 04:58 AM

Car Insurance need help and expert advice

Good day,

Hi guys im Rachel..newbie here..anyway guys, can i have your advice regarding where to get a Car insurance? coz im planning to insure my Car..i hope i can get any recommendations on what insurance to go through and whatare you paying? I have been surfing the net to find a good and affordable business insurance which i can use..i came into One shop Insurance the cost was ok, but i want to know if there are any more out there who could give out something more affordable and can i depend my money on these?. thank you so much.

thanks in advance.

KidCr3nshaw 01-10-2007 05:42 AM

RE: Car Insurance need help and expert advice

[sm=dontgetit.gif]

HAVOC 01-10-2007 05:47 AM

umm i think this might be the wrong place to get info i could understand if you were asking about bike insurance but why is your 1st post here about car insurance????? anyways check the major companies like geico, progressive, state farm, AAA, etc... and if your actually here to learn and talk about your CBR then welcome but if not and your just another spammer GET THE **** OUT OF HERE !

Kearnsy 01-10-2007 07:00 AM

ORIGINAL: havoc_on_2_wheels

umm i think this might be the wrong place to get info i could understand if you were asking about bike insurance but why is your 1st post here about car insurance????? anyways check the major companies like geico, progressive, state farm, AAA, etc... and if your actually here to learn and talk about your CBR then welcome but if not and your just another spammer GET THE **** OUT OF HERE !
+100[sm=boosign.gif]

VP 01-10-2007 10:38 AM

[sm=boosign.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=lame.gif][sm=lame.gif][sm=lame.gif][sm=wtf.gif][sm=wtf.gif][sm=wtf.gif][sm=wtf.gif]

christhek 01-10-2007 11:14 AM

It does seem odd that your first post in a motorcycle forum is about car insurance. Doesn't seem to be any logic in it. But either way, State Farm has always been good to me. Let's hope your next post is about the awesome times you have riding your bike.

devlzluv 01-10-2007 02:16 PM

lol this is funny,u should be asking i wanna switch insurance now cuz i got a bike and need to insure both my car and my bike.

do u even have a bike?

txmorgan 01-10-2007 02:31 PM

oh wow! i might just have to check out that one shop insurance and see if they can offer me a competitive rate on my motorcycle and car insurance. wait no... i don't.

hondadriver4life 01-10-2007 06:19 PM

ITS SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn they're gettin smart.......