Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Car broken into.. phone/ipod stolen...

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car broken into.. phone/ipod stolen...

I am just now coming down from what has been a night full of pure rage..

I had some*&%^#@&%^&%*@ slim jim my door and for some reason he only took my cell phone and ipod.. bike keys/and key to my storage unit were right there.. sirius radio, gps, all still there.. thank god..

So i call my phone, and this #@%$$%#$@%#@ answers and says "who dis" i told him it was the person who's car he was just sitting in. I also told him to keep my phone, because if he is breaking into cars in the parking garage he obviously needs it more than i do.

I can taste blood just thinking about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... now i have to go **** with getting a new phone, all my numbers back ect.. such a pain in the *** because some piece of trash wanted a phone to use for an hr. .so ihad that **** turned off bc i didnt want any NYC crack dealers to have my number while this guy was joyriding on my min's...

Just sucks that some ghetto **** has all my family's phone numbers.

sorry had to rant.. just been a rough couple of weeks.. and something like this to top it off was just what i needed to justify a flight to vegas and mass spendage..

Old 05-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Default RE: Car broken into.. phone/ipod stolen...

F****NG thieves can ROT in hell [:@]. Doesnt that $h*t just **** you off

You work hard, play by the rules, are honest, and try to make the world a better place...so some ******* can come take your hard earned stuff like somehow he deserves it and you dont

Someday...karma will come back to bite him in the a$$

Sorry to hear it Zac

RED [>:]

Old 05-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't you wish you could catch those $#@%@#% in the act and just let loose on them

Old 05-08-2008, 08:30 AM

Sorry to hear that Zac. I just don't get why some people can't just get a damn job and not mess with others stuff. I would have told him that the phone has GPS and that you knew where he was at and comming to get him.

People that steel like that are scum and should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Old 05-08-2008, 08:35 AM

man i know he feeling man....i had someone steal my ipod video out of my car in the CHURCH parking lot.....top that one boys! i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE theives.

Old 05-08-2008, 08:40 AM

It sucks that a lot of cities still can't find phones based on their GPS feature. Great help in an emergency huh?

They were pros as what they did because they knew the Sirius would be worthless. They all have a specific ESN and nobody could have re-activated it once you reported it stolen.

Hope you/the copseventually find these people and give them what they deserve.

Old 05-08-2008, 08:48 AM

#1 reason I will never get an expensive phone.

Old 05-08-2008, 08:49 AM

Phones can be trace by PD and other emergency crew cant they? or do they have to call 911 first??i would look into that and then pay him a visit man.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:44 AM

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

Phones can be trace by PD and other emergency crew cant they? or do they have to call 911 first??i would look into that and then pay him a visit man.
LOL..

Cops arent going to look for my phone unless its killed a pretty white girl..

I know they could give a **** if my phone and ipod got stolen.. thats why i didnt call them, i would have rather been pissed at some #@$$#%@ that stole my **** than the cops for not doing anything..<----bc thats just what would have happened.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:53 AM

Yeah sorry about the spot of bad luck bro. Sucks that your parking garage doesnt have any cameras or anything. Very rare to see one without one now a days. Go sit down at the local pub and have a winzer 7 always mellows me out.

Quick Reply: Car broken into.. phone/ipod stolen...