CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Can I get my money back? Need Advice Please (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/can-i-get-my-money-back-need-advice-please-102823/)

gotcbr 11-01-2009 09:08 PM

Talk is cheap. GET A LAWYER NOW! You will thank yourself later. The only way to protect yourself w/ this situation is to get a lawyer to make things happen quickly.

CapoCam 11-01-2009 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by ridinthabay408 (Post 853756)
yeah ur boss is fuked up. do you mind me askin why you got fired or laid off?

Yes he is! The answer I got was "Money is tight and you make a lot more than most people here". Well yeah, I can do any job in that place so that's why you hired me. My title was advertising Manager but I helped out doing everything from Parts Counter, Mail Order to helping out in shipping, sell bikes, etc, etc

CapoCam 11-01-2009 09:24 PM

Thanks guys. My attorney is the first call I am going to make in the morning.

dwschultzy 11-01-2009 09:34 PM

i'd go pee on his front door when he's not looking also....that will show em

CapoCam 11-01-2009 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by dwschultzy (Post 853852)
i'd go pee on his front door when he's not looking also....that will show em

LOL, I've got some good things planned for him. I'll keep you all posted as things develop. Thanks again.

chuckbear 11-02-2009 09:12 AM

Yea your first clue you were about to get effed in the a shoulda been the first time he wanted your bike around for inventory when it was yours. That shoulda tipped you off that he hadn't paid the bank and that something was screwy... very trusting on your part.

Like others have said.. get a lawyer, have your bill of sale and any other proof of a transaction together.

One thing I'd be worried about is being roped up in the same boat as this guy as it sounds like you were a knowing accomplice in defrauding the bank by bringing your bike in to count it as inventory.

GET A LAWYER. This sounds like a very serious situation to me...

bambam 11-02-2009 02:28 PM

strangle him with your microphone wire

just to get it rite, you bought the bike with cash and got no title?uuummm thats not real brite. and then you bought an a$$load of parts for your bosses bike ? ask gary....really ask GARY.

RojerLockless 11-02-2009 02:51 PM

Talk to the owner of the store he should fix this up really quickly

NYKnick1015 11-02-2009 03:00 PM

every vehicle company has a 30day period when you can get your money back so i would asap... also file a claim against them with the better business bureau... and if the money was paid for the bike, then they shouldnt give you a problem giving you the money back

CapoCam 11-02-2009 04:41 PM

Once again, thanks everyone for the replies. Talked to him today. I will have my title first thing tomorrow. He also promised to bring me back to work in Febuary so I will be able to keep my bike now :) The bike is in my garage. I brought it home on Friday as soon as I was laid off. Now that I've got things straightend out (hopefully) I think I will take my time off and go on a couple vacations and enjoy the time with my family.