Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Call her or wait

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Call her or wait

Hey, wait a second....I used to be a prison guard in a po-dunk town right around there!!! (Valdosta). Small world I guess.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but her "wanting to live closer to mommy and daddy" or "not liking the military thing" sound like excuses to cover up the bombshell of her seeing some dude!

That is a tough scene, man!! Damn!!

Hope you are able to get your Mojo back someday. Unfortunately, I doubt that you have it now because of even posting this.[sm=bustedsign.gif]

My advice (take it or leave it) would be to get yourself together first and don't put so much pressure on a bounce-back relationship....even if she is a "hottie". There are hotties everywhere...just relax!

good luck,
Dr. Peanut[sm=drlove.gif]

Old 09-07-2007, 11:18 AM
TEN

Actually this podunk town is Wewahitchka florida.....try saying that when you are drunk and pissed off. doesn't matter...the dude is still a douche bag.

I have a feeling the reason she is seeing this guys IS in fact due to that she doesn't want to leave. It's easier for her to drop the realtionship she is inand not leave. She wants to stay close to her family, and wants a dude around that isn't going anywhere....ever. doesn't matter what kind of loser he might be. She's young, and doesn't understand the sanctity of marriage. She has a ton to learn about life....and one lesson is it's not always about you. marriage is compromise and understanding.

well, understand this...I can find a better woman than her in a flash. Tons of lovely ladies would have given their right arm to have been in the position that she so willingly gave up. Sometimes when you have everything you fail to appreciate it. it's sad....it's a fact.

Thanks for all the replies and advice guys. and thanks to those of you that have been supportive. It's nice to know there are people out there that give a ****.

ooooh, and peanut....I've never lost my mojo, son. hahaha[sm=shades.gif]

Old 09-07-2007, 11:23 AM

Thats funny !!![sm=happybounce.gif]
ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

ORIGINAL: city worker

Wow Ten sorry to hear things took a big $hit for you, [:@]these things happen for a reason[&:]my 1st marrige lasted 9.5 years thenmet my 2nd wife best thing that ever happend to meany way............care ful of the Hotties [sm=drooldude.gif]sometimes they burn the worst...........
Thats why they invented Penicillin...

Old 09-07-2007, 11:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No offense intended here (take it as you will *shrugs*) but you have the typical denial syndrome right now. Soon enough you'll let it go and that's when you know it's done.

"I can get another woman in a flash"

"Hes a douche"

"mom and dad"

In the end it doesn't matter, it's just over.

Bummer, life went on.

Old 09-07-2007, 11:36 AM

Just say NEXT!!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/10801/94C0414D3C6F4F0AB3670F708AED1932.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-07-2007, 12:09 PM

Why is it so painful just reading your post??....ughhh. You hit it on the head there X!

Would you want a girl to want you because of "position" anyhow?? (house, cars, ect.)

The position that will keep a girl forever is her heels pinned to her ears. [sm=exactly.gif]

Old 09-07-2007, 01:38 PM
Retired Moderator

I can see where Ten is coming from. How many people do you know that don't appreciate what they have? I am guilty of it! Sounds like this gal is making a bad decision and she will realize that down the road. Until then, enjoy your life, my friend...be selfish...the world revolves around you right now.

Old 09-07-2007, 04:47 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

Just say NEXT!!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/10801/94C0414D3C6F4F0AB3670F708AED1932.jpg[/IMG]
HECK YES NOW THAT IS AN ***!

Also hey Ten you're moving to Warner Robins? I live in Macon and work like 3 exits up for the base so hit me up if you wanna ride

Old 09-07-2007, 07:24 PM

Got phone# last nite.
Call her for a date today/the next day.

I agree with some of the post. If you wait even for an hour someone else might hook up with her and there goes your shot.
I also agree with a post that says women changes their mind quick too.

Hell you don't want to know what I think about women. Let's just say I "objectify" them.

Go for it, asap.

Old 09-08-2007, 01:06 AM

dude put a thong on, throw a sheet around ur neck and go glide around your parking lot, thats attention gettin bro lol

Quick Reply: Call her or wait