Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Call her or wait

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 07:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Call her or wait

Lol never hurts to call the same day

Old 09-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 1FAST929

call her!woman change thier mind fast
Amen to that

Old 09-07-2007, 08:24 AM
TEN

ok, guys....thanks for the advice. I owe you an update. Took the advice, called her last night around 6 or so...early enough to see if she wanted to grab dinner/drinks. Didn't answer, left voicemail. She didn't call back last night. Kind of a bummer last night, but you never know what's going on...could have had other plans, could have not been feelign well, could have been on call....could have not been interested. Who knows. Anyhoo, she has my number, and knows where I stand, so we'll see if she rings.

And YES, guys...she's a hottie.

ok..the other thing. Yes, I WAS married until my wife decided one day out of the blue two months ago that she no longer wanted to be married. Said she didn't like that I was in the military and wasn't ready for the responsibilites of being married and away from home. Basically, she didn't want to leave her little town and mommy and daddy. This is after we have been together for 3.5 years and married for over a year. After I got orders it went down hill from there. to make matters worse, we were only moving 4 hours up the road to Warner Robins, GA! Yep, she waits til i pick out a house, put a contract down, pick out new furniture, buy two little puppies...which she has now given away one of them...to spring this on me. YAY.
Then to top things off....I find out she has been seeing another dude for abotu 3 months or so. A redneck prison guard from some little podunk town out here. He lives in a singlewide trailer out in the woods. She goes from a beautiful 2350 square foot house to a single wide. haha. wow.

Thats the story in a nutshell.
so..court date on Monday to finalize and see-ya. She hasn't realized what she's giving up yet. But she will. There are better ladies out there....

Old 09-07-2007, 08:47 AM

ORIGINAL: TEN

Said she didn't like that I was in the military and wasn't ready for the responsibilites of being married and away from home.
[sm=boosign.gif] to your soon-to-be ex. [sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]

One day she'll smarten up and say "WTF what I thinking?" while she's sitting there watching Jerry Springer. Good luck with the hottie, I hope she calls.

P.S. Please don't do the roses thing on a first date! Please!

Old 09-07-2007, 08:54 AM

ok..the other thing. Yes, I WAS married until my wife decided one day out of the blue two months ago that she no longer wanted to be married.
I hear you on that...was married for 4.5 years (been together for 9.5 yrs). The day I come home from spreading my dad's ashes in Coudersport, she says that she doesn't love me anymore. The thing is that we almost never fought or argued. Maybe that was a sign that there wasn't enough communication. Either way. Divorce has been final ro 6 months now and I was able to buy her out of the house (I had given her the option when we first broke up). So, now I'm 34 restarting my life. Buying a bike wasn't a "woopee" I'm divorced but a financial one (100 mile comute everyday). So many people describe marrage as hell. Mine was far from hell. She just wasn't happy. I know there are missteps that we both made and I vow to not repeat the same mistakes.

Anyway...good luck to you.

Old 09-07-2007, 08:55 AM

Send her your *dickinabox*

Much better than roses.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:20 AM

Wow Ten sorry to hear things took a big $hit for you, [:@]these things happen for a reason[&:]my 1st marrige lasted 9.5 years thenmet my 2nd wife best thing that ever happend to meany way............care ful of the Hotties [sm=drooldude.gif]sometimes they burn the worst...........

And YES, guys...she's a hottie.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:26 AM

ok, guys....thanks for the advice. I owe you an update. Took the advice, called her last night around 6 or so...early enough to see if she wanted to grab dinner/drinks. Didn't answer, left voicemail. She didn't call back last night. Kind of a bummer last night, but you never know what's going on...could have had other plans, could have not been feelign well, could have been on call....could have not been interested. Who knows. Anyhoo, she has my number, and knows where I stand, so we'll see if she rings.
Shoulda waited a day. What you should have done was make a date right then and there when you got her number if you wanted to start going out so early.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:28 AM

ORIGINAL: city worker

Wow Ten sorry to hear things took a big $hit for you, [:@]these things happen for a reason[&:]my 1st marrige lasted 9.5 years thenmet my 2nd wife best thing that ever happend to meany way............care ful of the Hotties [sm=drooldude.gif]sometimes they burn the worst...........
Thats why they invented Penicillin...

Old 09-07-2007, 10:59 AM

Hey man... Sorry to hear that your ex had a plan already and didn't tell until the last minute... but is still best to be with somebody that cares for you and loves you, like a next "hotttie" and not with somebody that is going to keep cheating on you long time!!! So this one is for you...

Quick Reply: Call her or wait