Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Call the cops!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Call the cops!!!!

So I had a bad dream last night that caused me to yell CALL THE COPS! Haha Before I begin last night was the first time I hadn’t locked my bike up with the chain I have so I guess this is a sign to always lock it.
I was dreaming I was on my couch watching tv and I heard what sounded like a bike. So me being paranoid I got up to go see what it was and sure enough someome was flying down my street on my bike trying to find a way out of my apartment area. So he takes the bike up a curb and rides through the grass. I jump over the railing and take chase and when I see him he is trying to get the gate to open. Well a car starts coming in and the gate opens and he takes off though it and I just see him disappear. I run back home and yell “call the cops” to my wife and then just sit on the couch about to cry.
This is when my wife wakes me up telling me im having a dream. I feel my heart beating so fast like I actual just sprinted after my bike. So me being paranoid I go to the guest bedroom to look out the window and I see my bike sitting. Whew. Guess ill always lock it up. Hahaha
Anyone else ever have dreams of something bad happening to your bike? That’s my second nightmare. My previous one was my wife and I were leaving the apartment and I was on my bike and she was in her car and she was behind me and when I stopped at the gate my wife didn’t hit the brake and ran into me pushing my bike between the gate and her car.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahaha. That was amusing to read. I think I did have that happen once but never actually reflected back on it

Old 12-06-2010, 03:14 PM

I feel your anxiety Fenatic, i've had nightmares of my bike getting stolen a few times. And i do mean they are horrible NIGHTMARES! haha cuz thats the most horrible feeling ever! But lucky for me, my bike gets to snooze in the garage with our other bikes. So lock her up tight dude, you can never be too careful!

Old 12-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Err... All my bike dreams involve attempting something insanely stupid and succeeding.

Attempting to steal my bike while I'm home would be met with the unfriendly end of my .380

Old 12-06-2010, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Err... All my bike dreams involve attempting something insanely stupid and succeeding.

Attempting to steal my bike while I'm home would be met with the unfriendly end of my .380

Haha, same here, but it would actually be a .40 cal, possibly double 00 buckshot from my Mossy 500!!

I had a dream that my bike was stolen once, but I didn't put much thought into it when I got up, so I don't really remember the details. I don't know that I would be happy living in a apartment and leaving the bike so far away, even with locks and chains. I know you can't control where you live, but that would be on my mind constantly, I would be checking out the window every 5 mins. At least it was a dream though.

Old 12-08-2010, 07:06 AM

yeah +1 on the .40. I always knew Kuro wasn't packing much heat.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Hahahahaha

Old 12-08-2010, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by nepa_jim
Haha, same here, but it would actually be a .40 cal, possibly double 00 buckshot from my Mossy 500!!

I had a dream that my bike was stolen once, but I didn't put much thought into it when I got up, so I don't really remember the details. I don't know that I would be happy living in a apartment and leaving the bike so far away, even with locks and chains. I know you can't control where you live, but that would be on my mind constantly, I would be checking out the window every 5 mins. At least it was a dream though.
Ya it does suck. But i mean the apartment is gated and has cameras. Plus i take my dog out ever few hours so im always looking on it. haha

Old 12-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Q. What's the difference between a .40 and a .380

A. None with a headshot and hollow points.

.40 is overcompensation for bad aim or (in your case, Nate) small aux equipment

Old 12-09-2010, 02:27 AM

ever since i stopped smoking ive been having pretty awesome dreams.... i never noticed that i wasnt dreaming before but now i have dreams all night, mostly just wierd random stuff no nightmares yet...

Quick Reply: Call the cops!!!!