Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Bummed out.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bummed out.

There isnt anytime that I fought for a girl, given all Ive had for a girl and tried my hardest for a girl that I dont regret. None of them were worth it, and there is always someone out there better for you. Dont beat yourself up, dont put yorself into a depression for a girl. THERES ANOTHER ONE OUT THERE. Dont comprise yourself, dont change yourself for anyone. I believe in destiny and there is one person for everyone. It will happen when its supposed to. Take it easy guy, dont give yourself an ulcer cause all in the end its not worth **** my man.

Old 01-20-2008, 06:54 PM

alright man this has happened to me before and all i told the girl was you take me now or lose me forever and it worked

Old 01-20-2008, 07:07 PM

Yea man, this is just high school. The women only get better from here dude, dont even worry about it.

Old 01-20-2008, 08:45 PM

Have you ever watched the movie Just Friends? You my friend are stuck in the " friend zone." You should have stepped up when you thought you had a chance. But you simply blew it. I am not trying to be a dick. But I have been put in the " friend zone" a few times as well.

Old 01-20-2008, 09:31 PM

not to be crude, but the best way to get over some cat, is to get some new cat. you go on with your life, be your own guy, she will come back to you later.

I was you so many times in HS, nobody ever told me I was being such a sap.I knownow, the things you are doing will never hook this girl.

Old 01-20-2008, 09:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Captain Slow

Have you ever watched the movie Just Friends? You my friend are stuck in the " friend zone." You should have stepped up when you thought you had a chance. But you simply blew it. I am not trying to be a dick. But I have been put in the " friend zone" a few times as well.
I thought the exact same lol........The best thing to do in this case is always be nice to her and keep her as a friend. All it will take is her to date a few a holes and she will end up with you for sure. Until then go ride your bike and go on with life and try not to think too much about it.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:44 PM

i wish i had a bike in high school

Old 01-21-2008, 01:43 AM

Thanks guys. Oreo I am definetly goin to keep your words in the my head tommorow when I go see her. Im kinda nervous about it. Cause Ive txt'd her a couple of times today and the whole time she has responeded different then she used to. I can tell she is upset or is thinking differently about me. I talked to my dad about it for awhile today and he showed me that Im blaming myself way to much. Its not all my fault, and tell me if Im wrong. But is it possible to just take feelings of jealousy and throw them out. I dont think it is. Most guys get jealous and I would understand her being upset with me about that if we were together. But seeing as were not dating and only friends. Arn't I allowed to be jealous once and awhile?

Old 01-21-2008, 02:22 AM

It's pretty obvious you think about her all the time. It's okay, it happens.

But girls that keep guys as friends in case whatever doesn't work out with whoever--they don't want that. Nobody wants that. It's smothering for her and selfish for you.

Truthfully, this is all about what you want...no matter how many times you say you love her and want what's best for her--that's crap. The truth is, like the rest of us, you want to be the man with the plan, the car, the bike, the girl.

You're not jealous of her being with someone else, you're jealous of the other guy! The only way to fix it is to be the man with his own plan. YOU have to be number one in your own mind. YOU are the center of the GD universe.

Cool it with this chick ASAP. Be nice, be friendly, but chill on the daily texts and everything else. You're going to go insane thinking about her every minute of every day. Every time you talk to her it's like a little hit on a crack pipe--you get high and start to think everything's okay. Well, it's not, cause this form of crack will never make you totally happy. The only way out is to just cool it altogether...

Remember, you are the man...act like it!

Old 01-21-2008, 01:01 PM

Thanks Spirit. There are several of you guys that have given me some really great views on my situation. Everyone one of you seem to have a great idea of what is goin on with me. Ill keep you guys updated on the situation. Im going to meet her at her work. Around 8 Ill try to post up if everything goes over well.

Quick Reply: Bummed out.