CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   bull riding (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/bull-riding-63852/)

dizzie56 03-29-2008 04:14 PM

bull riding

5 Attachment(s)
couple pics. went on three bulls so far, this last one got me pretty good. goin on one more tomarrow, hopefully get a couple more pics.

Attachment 74612

Attachment 74613

Attachment 74614

Attachment 74615

Attachment 74616

oh yeah, i ate the horns right in my chest on this one...right before he tossed me in the air and i realized i was part gymnast cause i did a nice cartwheel in the air before landing on my right kidney. im sore

dwschultzy 03-29-2008 04:18 PM

RE: bull riding

Nice boots.

Dude you have bigger b@lls then I have. I have family that do that ****e. They have tried getting me on one for years. Don't think I will ever do it. Think I will jump out of a plane before I do that, oh wait I think thats what you did lol......

voodoochyl 03-29-2008 05:02 PM

Dude...you are an adrenaline junky!!! You just got done jumping out of an airplane, but that wasn't enough...you had to go and ride a bull. What's next, Dizzle? Sex with a woman? Hahaha!!! Good for you, dude. If I were younger without all my obligations, I would love to take advantage of it, too.

CBRCRF 03-29-2008 05:11 PM

Cool! You are sure doing it all! I wanted to try bull riding a few years back. But from what I remember the ranch was pretty expensive for just one day.

jaynd 03-29-2008 06:57 PM

thants insane, and some cool pics you've got there. idk if i could do that though. seen so many vids of people catching horns where i'd rather not catch one. but then again.......i guess i have to look at it this way......i've seen plenty of vids of motorcycle wrecks, and i still ride.

you dont wear one of those masks that they have? i'd be wearing that bioooootch, lol. wouldnt want to lose any teeth!

cool though, dizzie. be safe!

dizzie56 03-30-2008 04:08 PM

didnt get to ride today, was way to sore. of course i got the "tough up" talk by the instructors but since that motorcycle accident last year pinchin that nerve i didnt wanna take to much of a chance. only bad thing bout this experience was that i now prolly have another new hobby lol

city worker 03-30-2008 05:16 PM

Why diz ? why do you want to ride something that for all intent and purposes......wants to...KILL YOU ! [sm=icon_beat.gif]Bull riding is kinda crazy, watch it on TV sometimes...kudo's to you and yer new love [&:]oh and don't ferget yer helmet pardner ;)

Redd 03-30-2008 05:29 PM

OMG that is soo cool! thanks for sharing those pics!

dizzie56 03-31-2008 08:40 AM

ORIGINAL: city worker

Why diz ? why do you want to ride something that for all intent and purposes......wants to...KILL YOU ! [sm=icon_beat.gif]Bull riding is kinda crazy, watch it on TV sometimes...kudo's to you and yer new love [&:]oh and don't ferget yer helmet pardner ;)
hahaha, you sound like my mother lol. besides, ridin my bike round where i live is more dangerous than what i did this weekend. to many old people and yound dumb drunks on spring break down here now. allready lookin for the new equipment tho, cant wait to be not sore and get on another one

Martin_D 04-01-2008 12:14 AM

How does your balls feel after that?