CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Broke the beast out... (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/broke-beast-out-31689/)

bushmasterAR15 02-20-2007 04:20 AM

Broke the beast out...

Well I have awaken the beast from its winter slumber, and want to say it felt great to ride finally. I couldnt take it no more!! You know its bad when you have to shovel a path through the snow down the driveway to get out, people were starin' at melike I was a madman.:D

Blue Fox 02-20-2007 04:40 AM

RE: Broke the beast out...

My neighbors looked at me like that all the time during the "winter".

Today it was a beautiful 72 outside with an overcast sky. It should be a Felony keeping people inside for class on days like today. Needless to say, I milked it for all it was worth........and then some.

SchiraF4I 02-20-2007 04:44 AM

It feels greatt doesnt it nice Warmish....air around you lol, ive finally gotten time to teach my girl how to ride her bike. Shes been doing good besides the starts i just usually hang behind her and make sure no one tries to run her off the road..

bushmasterAR15 02-20-2007 04:44 AM

[sm=icon_blah.gif] lol

yeah, well it was a blistering 38f here today, tropical. Threw on my sandals and shorts and went for a cruise [sm=shades.gif]

SchiraF4I 02-20-2007 04:52 AM

Mostly Sunny
High
57°F[/b]

Precip
10%

as you can see i will be out again tom...It was up to 71 today just alittle windy Sometimes i love Oklahoma

Joe Rocket 02-20-2007 05:12 AM

-35oC and another five feet of snow today. Maybe it'll clear up by tomorrow:eek:

KidCr3nshaw 02-20-2007 01:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Joe Rocket

-35oC and another five feet of snow today. Maybe it'll clear up by tomorrow:eek:
For you, brother, I truly feel for ya. Hang in there, ol' chap!

TennesseeCBRF2 02-20-2007 01:18 PM

I finally went riding the other night after getting my bike back together. I had it apart to clean the carbs. It was 38F, and I froze my cajones off. I was only able to ride about 7 miles because I couldn't feel my fingers any more.
All this week it's supposed to be in the 60's, so I'm gonna be ridin' non-stop!

Ruthless 02-20-2007 01:35 PM

PA finally hit back up in the 40s. Can't wait to be riding regular again! Very soon!

Hoosier1104 02-20-2007 03:07 PM

I am having serious withdrawls. All weekend it was nice but I have not recieved my RR yet so I sat on my couch leaning side to side with my helmet on. I will probably not be able to ride until this weekend. I am going to change out my sprockets and chain.