Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Billie Mays now too

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 01:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think tito jacklson is behind it all. he never got the recognition he deserved.

Old 06-29-2009, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by irocthestreet
i think tito jacklson is behind it all. he never got the recognition he deserved.

Are you kidding? EVERYONE knows Tito. And to date, he's the only Jackson to not make a complete *** out of himself.

Old 07-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hangfire
Get a clue....

p.s. Pretty much the same goes for the MJ thread. I don't care if it's a talking head you liked or hated, it's all the same.
Thank you sir! I don't get the celebrity fascination! Most of these people suck at life and do FAR LESS for the greater good of humanity and this earth than the average Joe... This guy was a SALESMAN! Apparently a nice guy, and was damn good at what he did... but how many nice people do you know that will never get this kind of recognition and do far more to help their common man? MJ was accused (and settled out of court) of sexual abuse against minors far too many times for me to comfortably get behind him. HE PAID A SINGLE FAMILY $20M TO KEEP THE CASE OUT OF COURT!! Doesn't that give you some kind of indication?! I like his music, he was very talented. You know who else is very talented? Whitney Houston.. yea she's a crackhead. Kobe Bryant is an INCREDIBLE Basketball player. He raped a woman!! Talent =/= worth as a person. What's up with peoples' fascination with celebrity??

Except for Megan Fox.. those bangin' tattas will save humanity one day..

/end rant

Old 07-01-2009, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
I don't care if it's a talking head you liked or hated, it's all the same.
Man, I love the Talking Heads, too!~

Old 07-01-2009, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Elfling
He was actually a pretty cool dude from what I saw of his real life- I have a client site or two right by his Tampa office. Had a lot of charities under his wing and seemed to have a really nice family.

So young only 50.

Ever seen his show? It could totally have just been an editing thing, but he comes off as a complete *******.

Most celebrities donate to a ton of charities to lower their tax bracket so they don't have to pay that 50% income tax.