Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Biker Boyz could be the greatest movie of all time.

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 10:20 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Its in OnDemand <shameless plug for my company>

Old 12-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Sad thing is Wild Hogs was far closer to reality than both Biker Boyz and Torque put together
I agree...But I would still watch any of them...

Old 12-15-2010, 11:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by N8 Dawg
I agree...But I would still watch any of them...
I have em all lol

Old 12-16-2010, 12:40 AM

I had to put my two cents in to this tread, a young girl by the name of Jasmin in our crew owns one of the original bikes that came out on biker boyz. Yes this is an original the title is still not transfered. It was auctioned of by the company that produced the movies and Jasmin's dad got it for 20 grand is what I was told. I worked on the bike and hated stretching it and lowering it but thats the only way this 17 year old could drive this bike. The bike is actually and 01 gsxr 750 and heres a pic of what it still looks like, the paint is still original. Johnnyh

Attached Thumbnails Biker Boyz could be the greatest movie of all time.-bikerboys.jpg  
Old 12-16-2010, 12:42 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by johnnyh
I had to put my two cents in to this tread, a young girl by the name of Jasmin in our crew owns one of the original bikes that came out on biker boyz. Yes this is an original the title is still not transfered. It was auctioned of by the company that produced the movies and Jasmin's dad got it for 20 grand is what I was told. I worked on the bike and hated stretching it and lowering it but thats the only way this 17 year old could drive this bike. The bike is actually and 01 gsxr 750 and heres a pic of what it still looks like, the paint is still original. Johnnyh
some ppl are just stupid lol

Old 12-16-2010, 01:19 AM

Where might one potential suitor introduce themselves to this girl and her parents? lol

Old 12-16-2010, 02:17 AM

a friend has an older documentary called " an given sunday" it looks to be from around the mid seventies, and covers every aspect of motorcycle racing at that time. It also has 1 on 1 interviews with several legandary riders from each racing segment....one of witch was an interview with Kenny Roberts . I watched it 3 or 4 times with my daughter it was so good!! Nice piece of history to help explain how racing has evolved to what it is today!

Last edited by hubbard2_a; 12-16-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by hubbard2_a
a friend has an older documentary called " an given sunday" it looks to be from around the mid seventies, and covers every aspect of motorcycle racing at that time. It also has 1 on 1 interviews with several legandary riders from each racing segment....one of witch was an interview with Kenny Roberts . I watched it 3 or 4 times with my daughter it was so good!! Nice piece of history to help explain how racing has evolved to what it is today!
I was a kid riding dirt bike when that movie came out. My freiends and I went to watch it, your right that movie was a piece of history. Johnnyh

Old 12-16-2010, 01:22 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

....... 750? for real i was sure the on in the movie was a 1k

Old 12-16-2010, 02:31 PM

Never saw biker boyz due to the fact it looked terrible. Which from what I'm reading in this thread. It was. I will admit tho that one of my guilty pleasures are those corny stunt movies. I always get a warm feeling from watching other people wreck there rides to really bad music.

Quick Reply: Biker Boyz could be the greatest movie of all time.