CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   bike week (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/bike-week-36628/)

HAVOC 04-19-2007 05:40 PM

RE: bike week

if you wanna bring attention to a bike week great ! and hell i love black people so if i was on the east coast id go too. but when you post up asking a question of "when" and "where" it seems kind a pointless when you can find the info out relatively easy. if you wanan post up to inform when and where then by all means feel free

PHXf4i 04-19-2007 05:46 PM

if we went out and promoted white bike week i think it would create some hostility. i wanna go to black bike week though so i can see all the a** shakin. if u go take some pics and post em.

Dluv35 04-19-2007 05:48 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

barryem 04-19-2007 06:08 PM

ya ther is a white bike week its sturgis thats mostly white but thats not the point black bike week is all fat booty girls riding nice bikes picture a fat booty girl on a chromed out 1100 oohhhhhh weeeee

PHXf4i 04-19-2007 06:31 PM

yeah i was gonna say the sturgis gathering! good call. get some pix though if u hit that up. we all wanna see.

mkhaynesaz 04-19-2007 07:41 PM

so what happens when some young whitey shows up to check outthe event ? i belive he will be beatin ! see we all ride two wheels why do we have to seperate even more than we are stunters , racres , cruziers , harley guys , blue hair old men on goldwing, i mean come on can't we all get along ! i ride with black, white, mexican and mexican'ts, asin guys, and lets see who else oh yeah and the sometime a squid sneeks in there too ! but the point is we all get along ! i bet my white ass couldn't go to this with out somebody sayin soemthing to me!

mikey1297 04-19-2007 07:58 PM

yeah um im going to "black" bike weeknext month in myrtle

barryem 04-19-2007 08:19 PM

so if anyone out ther is planing to go to bike week / black bike week what ever let me know i stay outside of chicago in illinois

barryem 04-19-2007 08:21 PM

i need pics i did not think it was going to be that soon damn o well i will try for net year or somethnig latter this year

barryem 04-19-2007 08:36 PM

ORIGINAL: mkhaynesaz

so what happens when some young whitey shows up to check outthe event ? i belive he will be beatin ! see we all ride two wheels why do we have to seperate even more than we are stunters , racres , cruziers , harley guys , blue hair old men on goldwing, i mean come on can't we all get along ! i ride with black, white, mexican and mexican'ts, asin guys, and lets see who else oh yeah and the sometime a squid sneeks in there too ! but the point is we all get along ! i bet my white ass couldn't go to this with out somebody sayin soemthing to me!

ya u might get a few words but u would to if u went to sturgis from the harley guys and so on its only called black biker week because thats the majority of people who show up and u might even make a friend if ur cool but if not u will get talked about anywere u go