Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Bike = dick magnet

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 02:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Bike = dick magnet

Doesn't matter one way or the other. Playing classical guitar in the park? Works every time.

Old 12-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Gville George

Is it just me, or are dudes the only people my bike gets attention from. I almost never have a girl walk up and comment on my bike. the only time i can think of is a chubby drunk girl at a party tried to get a ride from me.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't by this thing to pick up chicks, I bought it because I liked it and wanted a bike. But seriously, its like most girls i know think its stupid.

maybe all the douche bag squids ruined it for the rest of us.

bikes and fast cars -> no love from the ladies.
yah pretty much and im gona have to call bs pretty much on any one who says other wise. i mean yah there might be the occasional acception to the rule but for the most part i get no attention from the women about the bike or my cars. this is coming from a guy who has had a my share of fast cars. i have had 2 corvettes still own my 69 convertible and 2 camaros still have my 95 and an mitsubshi eclipse yah yah i know had to try the ricer thing and see what fuss was about. no i didnt street race it.

yah nope never got any attention for any of them.

Old 12-16-2008, 02:30 PM

so here is a womans perspective. I absolutely love bikes and cars and I seem to always be checking them out, maybe I'm just different from some of these gurls out there or maybe it's just that the gurls dig your rides but don't know anything about them to come and chat about them... [sm=gears.gif]

Old 12-16-2008, 02:39 PM

95% of the time they say the are dangerous, scary, don't want to ride on one, don't like them.

Old 12-16-2008, 03:14 PM

Sport bikes are the ferraris and lamborghinis of the bike world...Yeah people hoot and holler and say nice bike. Guys wanna ride them and have to tell you cool ride or thumbs up. The girls eye you up and down like your a rockstar but are less vocal.
Dick magnet? Not. Attention getter? Yup. Too much attention? If your getting flamers trying to high five you when your riding by maybe your selection of leathers was a little flamboyant. Nods and thumbs up are nothing to worry about.

Old 12-16-2008, 03:42 PM

i agree with thrasher......girls are just less vocal about everything compared to guys.....

Old 12-16-2008, 03:43 PM

lol this is true.
bt it also depends on the location, go cruise around by a beach area and ull get attention from the ladies. I know i did. As for all my lady friends, they all said it was sexy and what not but only like 3 rode with me. bottom line, they think is sexy but theyre scared to ride lol.

Old 12-16-2008, 03:54 PM

I can understand both sides of this, I know what GVille is talking about but not really cause guys don't ask to ride or try to hump me because of my bike, but I get lots of questions from guys that are interested in bikes and mods I've done. It's much more frequent that guys ask questions, and when the females do it usually just involves a ride instead of mod info or the like...

But to say that your bike is a dick magnet is horribly wrong. If girls in your area don't like your bike or car, get a truck, lift it and grow a mullet. Your in northern FLA, right? That should work just fine for you, lol.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:45 PM

Hmm, around here, the girls go nuts when they see bikes. heck, Thats how I met my wife....lol..

Old 12-16-2008, 04:45 PM

Cars are the same. When I was about 17 me and my friend would go cruise around in his Jetta, checking out chicks. And they would check us out wave back etc. After one hot summers day we decided to borrow his dads 1978 Camero thinking that we would get even more chicks, and maybe even pick one or 2 up.
But it had the opposite effect, it litterally repulsed them away. They where actually turning away from us as we drove down the street.
But every freakin redneck, would just stare at the car with there mouth open like we where rockstars. Looking at us like we where the man.

So i realised. some things can scare women away. Women are only interested in something they can actually drive

Quick Reply: Bike = dick magnet