Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

big brother is out there

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: big brother is out there

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

BMG, you don't believe in the whole "new world order' and the whole masonic, skull and bones, tri-lateral commissionconspiracy? There is nothing you can do except be aware, but the truth is that we are slaves to this plan, the only thing we have going for us is a chance for a decent standard of living....Kinda like the Martix.
Nope...don't believe in the Masonic, Illuminati crap. (Although many of my relatives were Masons, freemasons, etc.)

As far as being slaves.

Slaves to what?

We work because we need to pay house payments or rent.

Why?

Because someone built that house or owns that house or apartment, maintains it, and guess what...they don't and didn't do it for free.

Guys like the one that made the video. Wonder if he might offer to work and make his utopia for us for free?

Uuhh...no.

Most guys like that are friggin bong heads, the few brain cells they have living in a convaluted dream world.

Cars, motorcycles, enertainment?

That stuff isn't free either.

When jerks like the one that made the video start providing free goods and services, and start really showing a better way to live, then that's great.

Until then, all they do is **** and moan, smoke dope, probably don't work for a living, and are a waste of oxygen.

Personally, unless you have a capatalistic society, you're gonna live in huts and on a dirt floor.

I personally prefer to be "misguided" and "controlled".

Old 08-01-2007, 05:25 PM

^ We are forced to believe that we need/want all that extra stuff (house, car, clothes, high paying job) when in all reality we don't. We are led to believe that this will make us happy, succesful, meaningful to ourselves and others.

I think the point of the thread was to showcase how much power we let the government have. All we really have to do is wait for all the old powers to die off (election, war, what ever it takes) and then use young open minded (key words there-open minded) individuals to make changes. Will this happen soon, probably not but everything starts small and grows bigger. That's why voting should be made more prominent with easier access and more people should take an active role in the system.

Does anyone think it's crazy to want to be an elected official on state or federal level?

Old 08-01-2007, 05:34 PM

Im with Mullder and Scully. Aliens are taking over the earth. They are Starting with the Government. Except for Bush. There not too worried about him. Remember... The truth is out there!

Anybody seen my bong!

Old 08-01-2007, 05:50 PM

what the hell did I start. I was just trying to show the crayziness of today's technology. I'm sorry.

Old 08-01-2007, 05:56 PM

ORIGINAL: blizzneck

what the hell did I start. I was just trying to show the crayziness of today's technology. I'm sorry.
I was talking to my girlfriend about this last night and the cell phone hacking thing. And thats exactly what I said. Crazy Tech!

And quit trying to start stuff in the threads! HAHA!

Old 08-01-2007, 07:27 PM

ORIGINAL: some guy #2
^ We are forced to believe
that we need/want all that extra stuff (house, car, clothes, high paying job) when in all reality we don't. We are led to believe that this will make us happy, succesful, meaningful to ourselves and others.

I think the point of the thread was to showcase how much power we let the government have. All we really have to do is wait for all the old powers to die off (election, war, what ever it takes) and then use young open minded 2.(key words there-open minded) individuals to make changes. Will this happen soon, probably not but everything starts small and grows bigger. That's why voting should be made more prominent with easier access and more people should take an active role in the system.

Does anyone think it's crazy to want to be an elected official on state or federal level?
1. Forced by what means? TV? Radio? Newspapers?

No one forces any of those things on you. Throw away your TV set, radio, and cancel your paper subscription. You have the FREEDOM to do that.

2. Ok open mind...tell us...just give one example of how you would change things.

Just one.

And don't do something typical like.."end the war in Iraq"...

Let's go...let's hear some of this genius, open minded, creation beyond God ideas out there.

Voting is easy.

You drive to a voting center, and as long as you can read or use a touch screen...you are in luck.

How would you have us vote?

By TV?

But remember you threw that TV away...

Hmmm...now where.

Old 08-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Retired Moderator

I wonder if there has ever been a time in history when the "powers that be" have not been interested in controling (or spying on)the masses. Is this a new concept? Just pipe down and drink your kool-aid .

Old 08-01-2007, 08:11 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I wonder if there has ever been a time in history when the "powers that be" have not been interested in controling (or spying on)the masses. Is this a new concept? Just pipe down and drink your kool-aid .
I doubt it. power-hungry people have always existed. Luckily, freedom loving people have too.

Old 08-01-2007, 10:47 PM

how do you make those pics on your signatures

Old 08-01-2007, 11:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Bob The Great

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about.
Ideas like this bother me. Do people really have no misgivings about your government monitoring you on a daily basis?
You aren't important or exciting enough to have to worry about it, none of us are really.

Quick Reply: big brother is out there