Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

best "squid" story ever ever ever

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: best "squid" story ever ever ever

ORIGINAL: stupidhead

ORIGINAL: barryem

Give the guy a break, you're suspose to be nice to "special" people, remember?
ya im special ur name is stupied head now ur either real dumb or u give stupied head (sucky,sucky)

Well actually i got my name off Family Guy, but you're right, you can usually tell a lot about someone by the name they use on the internet. Now go back to your coloring book please.
well for ur info thats my name barry e marovitz or barryem if u read it it says bury em like put them in the ground. ya so go watch family guy and get some more ***(stupid head)backs. here u can take the mic home with u (8 mile) i will wait here

Old 08-09-2007, 09:35 PM

ORIGINAL: holycrapitshassell

wow well at least im smart anuf that i can read i said i was going to do it on purpous and yet u still keep saying how cool i am i know .

oh and by the way i do have a good job 2 cars my own place
i see by the size of ur room and ur to small a&f tee that u live with mom and dad dont waste ther money on those poser shirts ok allowance will run out one day especially when u keep buying $40 smedium clothes

oh i must have struck a nerve? must suck to not have anything to go on other than a picture. a picture where you cant see any of the room at all(jackass). well let me fill you in boss... i'm 21 years old and have had my own apartment in the uptown new orleans garden district (pretty decent neighborhood) since i was 18. i've got 2 cars as well, one new, and an old foxbody mustang i like to play around with . 2 motorcycles, the 2006 cbr600rr, and a 1978 cb750.. all vehicles paid in cash. i'm not talking pay because thats rude, but after katrina, i worked 84 hours a week for a straight 2 years, at time and a half after 40 hours, and double time after 49, so bet i have more than enough money to waste on whatever size clothes i want.

i'm glad you have a good job, that's great for you. it must suck having to wake up 4 hours early to drive the bulldozer to work huh? happy for you though, honest, but i never said you didn't have a good job..
ya im sure it took a long time to clean up all the tipped over pot-o-pottys and pick up all the dead animals but i have to say u go get um guy i would not do it but someone has to. go saints

Old 08-09-2007, 09:36 PM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

I'm LOL'ing at this thread. Give us some pics. A camera phone will do. If you work with him, it shouldn't be too hard to convince him to ride it in one day.
i will take pics with my camara

Old 08-09-2007, 09:45 PM

ORIGINAL: holycrapitshassell

wow well at least im smart anuf that i can read i said i was going to do it on purpous and yet u still keep saying how cool i am i know .

oh and by the way i do have a good job 2 cars my own place
i see by the size of ur room and ur to small a&f tee that u live with mom and dad dont waste ther money on those poser shirts ok allowance will run out one day especially when u keep buying $40 smedium clothes

oh i must have struck a nerve? must suck to not have anything to go on other than a picture. a picture where you cant see any of the room at all(jackass). well let me fill you in boss... i'm 21 years old and have had my own apartment in the uptown new orleans garden district (pretty decent neighborhood) since i was 18. i've got 2 cars as well, one new, and an old foxbody mustang i like to play around with . 2 motorcycles, the 2006 cbr600rr, and a 1978 cb750.. all vehicles paid in cash. i'm not talking pay because thats rude, but after katrina, i worked 84 hours a week for a straight 2 years, at time and a half after 40 hours, and double time after 49, so bet i have more than enough money to waste on whatever size clothes i want.

i'm glad you have a good job, that's great for you. it must suck having to wake up 4 hours early to drive the bulldozer to work huh? happy for you though, honest, but i never said you didn't have a good job..
ya im sure it took a long time to clean up all the tipped over pot-o-pottys and pick up all the dead animals but i have to say u go get um guy i would not do it but someone has to. go saints
yeah, close.. i'm a services and electronics technician for the biggest communications company in the country. more like it took a long time to completely rebuild the telecommunication infrastructure of the entire metro area of 1 and half million people. and you're also right about you not doing this job...there's a written competence test to get hired.

Old 08-09-2007, 09:46 PM

I nominate this thread for August, 2007's "Worst Thread of the Month."

Time to [sm=lockeddance.gif]

By the way people, it's "g-r-a-m-m-A-r." ...lol.

Old 08-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

*yawn*

Old 08-09-2007, 10:09 PM

Give the guy a break, you're suspose to be nice to "special" people, remember?
ya im special ur name is stupied head now ur either real dumb or u give stupied head (sucky,sucky)

Well actually i got my name off Family Guy, but you're right, you can usually tell a lot about someone by the name they use on the internet. Now go back to your coloring book please.
well for ur info thats my name barry e marovitz or barryem if u read it it says bury em like put them in the ground. ya so go watch family guy and get some more ***(stupid head)backs. here u can take the mic home with u (8 mile) i will wait here
You win bury em, iwouldn't have said anything to you if knew you were such a tough guy puttin people in the ground and all that. I bow down to you and your awesome gay jokes you keep using against me, now let's all chill out and havesome bud.[sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 08-09-2007, 10:11 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

ORIGINAL: TheX

*yawn*
Let Me Reiterate in layman's terms to the individual who started this thread.
You have Won! [sm=exactly.gif]

Now Will a Moderator Please Close This Thread[sm=lockeddance.gif]

Old 08-09-2007, 10:22 PM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

ORIGINAL: TheX

*yawn*
Let Me Reiterate in layman's terms to the individual who started this thread.
You have Won! [sm=exactly.gif]

Now Will a Moderator Please Close This Thread[sm=lockeddance.gif]
+1

we're done here

Old 08-09-2007, 11:24 PM
Retired Moderator

Name:  thisthreadsucks.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  35.6 KB

Okay so this thread is kind of pissing me off. Who gives a $hit how this guy spells...does it make anyone's life worse other than having to concentrate to figure out what the hell home skillet is saying? Then it descends into measuring ***** size...I have a gold tooth...well I have a diamond crusted grill...well my ***** is dipped in platinum...etc. C'mon guys! We are here because we love motorcycles. This is a totally worthless thread, and all you grumpy bastards owe the forum twenty push-ups each...get to it maggots! I amlocking this thread...pm me if you disagree.

EDIT: Jeezum Crow! This made it to six pages...we should all be ashamed of ourselves! Now I have to go to confesion...