Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Been awhile, some new faces.....

Old 03-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been awhile, some new faces.....

Hey all. Haven't posted up in a bit, I read the forum regularly though but hunting season winded down now its time for rifle, pistol matches, reloading, load development and range time, seems all I do is crank out ammo and shoot all damn week, so just wanted to pop in a see how you guys and gals are doing, lots of folks out here that I don't recognize, not that it means anything of course. Been riding every day, by bike is a hell of allot cheaper to operate than my deisel, and more fun of course, though large items are a PITA. Anyhow, just saying high to all you fine group of folks. Whats everyone been up to? Spring is getting near, evryone ride safe, watch out for all those fair weather guys who are getting their rides out of mothballs.Had a dude try to impress me with his best wheelie-turned-crash bandicoot-stunt the other day,didn't turn out to well. Anyhow, Take care.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Default RE: Been awhile, some new faces.....

Hi Shocktroop!!

Yeah...the site has been pretty busy. I just got back to riding after a long winter of modding (my bike is actually up for ROTM). Always fun to meet you "veterans" of the website...place wouldnt be the same without the regular contributors.

Nice to meet ya....<handing you a cyber cold one> [sm=icon_guiness.gif]

Red [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-12-2008, 11:32 PM

Good to meet ya Shock...I love shooting as well, do you deer hunt?

Old 03-12-2008, 11:42 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Welcome back shock, i been around long enough to know who you are, i think thats a good thing LOL [&:]

Old 03-13-2008, 12:49 AM

ORIGINAL: camaro_forums

Good to meet ya Shock...I love shooting as well, do you deer hunt?
I hunt anything in season, deer, chucks, coyotes, crows, squirells, you name it. At heart though I'm an avid waterfowler, I can take or leave all the others, but sunrise over a set of dekes is a slice of heaven.

Hey, hows dizzy and regina doing? I'm sure voodoo has the scoop..........

Old 03-13-2008, 01:12 AM

Shooting my rifle is the greatest thing to riding my bike

Old 03-13-2008, 01:15 AM
Retired Moderator

Hey Troop...good to see you posting again. At some point you have to get your *** down to Southern Oregon...someday...[&:]. We will have quite the time. My dad has a gun case full of firearms that we need to molest. Maybe get lost in Eastern Oregon shootin' jack rabbits. We'll see about inviting Red600RR (K Falls), too. Stuff all of our camping gear in the back of his truck, shoot, fish, get drunk, and ride when we are sober...are you in? How 'bout you, Red?

Old 03-13-2008, 01:25 AM

I'm all about it. I gotta get down there before I head out. Leaving in OCT for some quick training then getting staitioned back in NC Woooo Hooooo. good ole southern folks, good cost of living, 4 seasons, and some real Barbeque, I'm getting tired of these liberal,rain drenched, purple mohawk wearing F'n rude starbucks drinkin wierdos up here. It's gotten beyond comical nowadays.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:29 AM

Hey voodoo, I saw something that made me think of you the other day. No No No, not a facial strap-on thingy, but it was a bag of coffee......it was a bright metalic purple with the classic jimmi portrait on it in black&white, and the name of the coffee.........."hey joe" ehhhh how bout that? If you want some hit me up and I'll send some your way. If thats not a classic seattle token I don't know what is....

Old 03-13-2008, 02:14 AM

Thats great, I hunt pretty much everything in season as well, however MD doesn't have much hunting grounds. I miss OH and PA. Never been waterfowling, however i'm sure it's a blast. Going out to MT next year I think to a friends 5,000 acre ranch and going muley and white tail, possibly antelope hunting.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Been awhile, some new faces.....