Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

barry bonds

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: barry bonds

i second, third, fourth.....fifth, etc...that bonds is an ***-hat

don't know if any of you heard some clips from his post-game but man he's an arrogant SOB...my favorite line was..."no it's not tainted, no no matter what it's not tainted"....ummmmm....yeah.....he's so f****** high and mighty....i hope to god they asterick the damn thing.....i know that will **** him off more than anything...and i hope he goes to jail for perjury.....ahhh....to dream.....so....no...no congrats to bonds....and heartfelt goodbye to hank....a stand up guy in baseball.....(even taped a message though he didn't agree with him, pure class) as opposed to bonds.....

as for the hand-eye coordination...i agree...however...there are tons of hitters who have incredible hit streaks.....but if they were juiced to hell would be a much better home run hitter than bonds....i will never take away his ability to hit...that is his...no juice is going to affect that....but driving it out of the park.....that's the juice....the SOB barely hits these days...but when he does it's a homerun....not the definition of a "good hitter" so screw you again bonds....i am so pissed....

freakin ruined my morning....

Old 08-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Retired Moderator

As I said, I'm on the "congrats Barry" side of things, but I have an idea. Say he gets busted for steroids at some point. Maybe baseball should go back to the year it was discovered he was taking steroids, and strip him of all his homeruns after that point. Hank gets his record back, and waits for Arod...yeah right!

Old 08-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Barry Bonds juiced, but I'm inclined to believe Jose Canseco, who said that something like 65 or 70% of major leagures are doping. So if a juiced hitter goes deep against a juiced pitcher, they're both cheating . Doesn't make it right, but it's not like steroids give Bonds an advantage over every other player. He still has 150 more career homeruns than the second most prolific slugger of the steroids era (Sosa).

And I love how people assume that Alex Rodriguez is clean. Based on what? He's one of my favorite players, but I don't assume he's clean, any more than I assume that Pujols, Ortiz, Carlos Delgado, Ryan Howard, or anyone else is clean.

Old 08-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Retired Moderator

Clean from steroids...doesn't mean they don't take H.G.H. I don't think there is a test for that yet, is there?

Old 08-08-2007, 10:44 AM

Hank Aaron should still the Home Run King. Bonds wouldnt even be close without the juice.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:49 AM

A-Rod is a money *****! Screw him.... Bonds... Way to go. I guess. [&:]

Old 08-08-2007, 12:00 PM

congrats to bonds, his record will be broken too by some other steroid head so who cares

Old 08-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if bonds wasnt such an arrogant *****, people might turn a blind eye towards the whole steroids issue...he has to be the most hated person in sports because of the way he is,acts, talks about how his **** dont stink etcand it doesnt help that its so painfully obvious he's juicing...

Old 08-08-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered Users

catamayo85
ORIGINAL: catamayo85

if bonds wasnt such an arrogant *****, people might turn a blind eye towards the whole steroids issue...he has to be the most hated person in sports because of the way he is,acts, talks about how his **** dont stink etcand it doesnt help that its so painfully obvious he's juicing...
+1.....

the arrogance is so bad.....i mean maybe i COULD turn a blind eye...hell we all did when sosa and mcgwire were chasing each other....but with bonds...he gives you a reason to hate him...he enjoys it...he's a black mark on baseball......the worst part of it all, is this a-hole replaced such a beloved player as aaron.....who was nothing but class through this whole ordeal....

i guarantee when someone breaks his record...he won't comment, won't be around to say anything...he'll pout like the little bitch he is....i wish they would just wipe him out of the books....hopefully he will be convicted of steroid use and perjury and not make it into the hall of fame, and can asterick his "record"....that would make me happy...

15 years from now when i talk to my kids.....i won't even mention his name....and if my kids ask, i'll make sure they know about him, so they can forget him....

Old 08-08-2007, 02:13 PM

Bonds is definitely an ***-hat, but I wouldn't have minded catching that #756 homerun ball. Who cares if it won't sell for $3M like McGwire's #70 ball? I'd leave the game immediately, take a pic with my cell, go straight to the nearest internet cafe and put that biatch on eBay.

Quick Reply: barry bonds