Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Barber Shop

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Barber Shop

Hair down yer back?!?!?! Id be pissed!

On base they use those stupid clippers with the vacumes attached, I hate it! All you hear is a damn vacume right next to your ear. How can you enjoy your hair cut with that going on?

Old 04-08-2008, 09:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

$13-$16 + tip.
Then I go home and trim some of it in the mirror myself [:@]!
I've had to do that once or twice... I never let those people cut my hair again... and I don't leave a tip.
im sure she'd do it, but i better stop saying she'll do stuff or she will kick my ***.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:02 AM

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

im sure she'd do it, but i better stop saying she'll do stuff or she will kick my ***.
... I don't follow. Why would she do that?

She just needs to get to where she's working in a salon, then I can come in and do it all legit like!

Old 04-08-2008, 10:03 AM

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

Same herre now. But she still hasn't cut my hair hajha
Yeah, I normally have to get pretty shaggy before she does it

Old 04-08-2008, 10:51 AM

I pay $13 plus $5 tip. Been using the same lady for like 7 or 8 years now. This last cut was one of the best ever. Never had to have her touch up one of her cuts although I did get a cut from one of the women who works for her once and went back a week later because I couldn't stand to look at the massacre anymore.

My sister was a stylist for a long time and she would cut mine and my kids hair but I stopped that as I figured she didn't want to work on her days off anymore than I do.

Old 04-08-2008, 12:20 PM

i get mine cut for free
the lady is basically my "aunt"
not really, but shes a really close friend of the family so i get free cuts every 3 weeks... it awesome

Old 04-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Banned

I've had to do the whole, "cut your hair after it's cut" thing. I always make sure to at least tell them what I didn't like so hopefully they don't butcher someone else.

Side note - anyone get APU'd and get a wash and cut? Man it feels so damn good. I don't know if I'd do that with the shave though...

Old 04-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: MikeInCtown

I figured she didn't want to work on her days off anymore than I do.
Man isn't that the truth! Back in the popo days it never stopped. I hated it, and I hated that I hated it. Now I get stuck mixing drinks at every party I go to anymore...

Old 04-08-2008, 01:50 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

I figured she didn't want to work on her days off anymore than I do.
Man isn't that the truth! Back in the popo days it never stopped. I hated it, and I hated that I hated it. Now I get stuck mixing drinks at every party I go to anymore...
It's not quite that bad for me yet, but I buy all the alcohol and my wife doesn't realize how much everything costs when you add it all up. Her friends come over and we down about a half bottle of maybe 5 or 6 different things every weekend. When I stagger it we can do like $30 a week in liquor but then she has these dumb ideas of me doing drinks at her tupperware parties that she does. I don't know how many times I have pointed out that us spending $100 in alcohol is dumb when she's only making $75 on a party yet she keeps suggesting these frigging things to people. [:@][:@][:@]Just let me drink at home and get her friends drunk while they are over and we'll be OK.

Old 04-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Banned

Just let me drink at home and get her friends drunk while they are over and we'll be OK.
Hell, I'll raise my shaker to that!

Quick Reply: Barber Shop