Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Barbeque Season

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 06:27 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Barbeque Season

So let me get this right, Diz...you want her to taste your meat?

Old 06-15-2007, 06:41 PM

hahaha...she allready loves it homie

Old 06-15-2007, 07:39 PM

I must chime in over this charcoal vs gas thing. I don't care howgood Hank Hill thinks gas is, only yankees and commies, and probably terrorists use gas for grilling. Must be some form of natural fire. Natural charred wood is best, light it with a chimney stack, not lighter fluid. Charcoal is OK if you can't find real charcoal, let me explain, real charcoal is seared chunks of wood that has been fire hardened, but still has some life left in it to burn for your grill. Next up and also very important is mesquite or hickory. Hickory for the sweetness and for light smoking, straight mesquite for serious work. Another thing that pisses me off is when folks douse their perfectly grilled steak, ribs ect in some form of steak sauce, god forbid A-1. You should taste the meat not the sauce. The sauce should accentuate the meats flavor, comliment it, not hide it. I would quarter someone with a come-along if they asked for A-1 at my table. If you don't like the taste of charred mammal flesh, then eat granola and find a tree to hug. Geeeeeez.

Old 06-15-2007, 08:04 PM

^^ agreeed ! i have only been working on my ribs for about 6 mths and the only secret i know is white wine and in the oven at 250 for about 4-6 hours then homemade bbq sauce (i make a mean sugar free bbq for the men watching there weight !) then about an hour on the grill and omg !!! orgasmium in the mouth as my wife puts it personaly i think every time i make them they get just a bit better. if any of you every want some ribs please come see me i only need an excuse to make them i have a rack inthe frezzer ready to go most weeks so hollar !

Old 06-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

don't listen to shocktroop!
at the time of the post...he was possessed bythe debil!

Old 06-15-2007, 10:15 PM

Thats right bitches!!!! You and your so called barbeque better whatch out!!!!! In the meantime I can use my new horns to flip steaks made from fresh babies!!! Ahhhh Ha Ha Ha

Old 06-16-2007, 12:04 AM
Retired Moderator

Way too funny, Troop [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]. Personally, I love fresh baby steaks cooked by the devilwith no A-1 sauce! When I cook steak on my communist pinko gas grill, I do not allow any kind of sauce at all. Maybe some previous marinade, or some garlic action, but NO SAUCE (bbq or otherwise)! Some of ou guys have this down to a science...or religion .

Old 06-16-2007, 11:35 AM

man, i gotta have A-1 on a steak. i eat steaks so damn rare that they are still cold in the middle...so damn good andmkhaynesaz, u cant cook ribs in an oven and consider them bbq even if u do finish them on the grill...just not right man. and what are u using white wine for anyways? u have to be a yank. its all good man, ill throw up my recipe for some good ribs one of these days so u can get a southern taste for a change.

Old 06-16-2007, 02:10 PM

BBQ at dizzie's place, your making me hungry man !

Old 06-16-2007, 02:17 PM

ORIGINAL: fuze

BBQ at dizzie's place, your making me hungry man !
hell, i wish. i cant even give myself real bbq since i have to use propane...fackin home owners association sucks ***** at my condo. I cant wait to sell my place and get a house...ima park my bike and jet ski in my garage and have a big *** grill wit only charcoal runnin thru it for life. ahh, dreams. hell, id probably even thro up a cot out in my garage and sleep out their if i could lol

Quick Reply: Barbeque Season