CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Banned from myspace forum. (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/banned-myspace-forum-50725/)

rangerscott 09-27-2007 08:46 PM

Banned from myspace forum.

I guess any faggot can have you marked as a spammer or something and have you banned. "Eh, I dont like what he says. Spammer." ****in faggots.

Any of you guys know a way around it? I'm trying to change my proxy, but no luck yet.

bmg velocity 09-27-2007 08:52 PM

RE: Banned from myspace forum.

Dude, if you are banned from somewhere you can do one of two things.

1. Use a free proxy.

2. Take it as a good sign, and move on.

I never stay where I am not welcome. Though with some people's sense of "humor", you can't often tell...*cough* SBN*...cough.

Joke em' if they can't take a f**k.

YOU know how many sites I have been banned from? Probably in the 50's or 60's...and I don't remember a single one.

rangerscott 09-27-2007 08:55 PM

Well, I really dont care, but I do use the computer forum.

Where is a free proxy? All I can find are ones you have to buy.

WhiteDealershipRice 09-27-2007 09:30 PM

You can try emailing a grievance/ complaint to the ADM on MySpace explaining why you are not a Spammer...

There has to be a way to dispute it, and I'd like to think that the admins would verify the validity of the claim before just banning anyone just because they hurt little timmy's feelings[>:]
Just a thought

voodoochyl 09-27-2007 09:36 PM

Isn't being banned from Myspace like a gift? I had to delete myself because my kids were embarrassed that I had an account. I am sure you are younger than me, though, Ranger...good luck.

rangerscott 09-27-2007 09:57 PM

Well, I use the forum from time to time and my friends use myspace likes an email address so I check messages. I'm just pissed cause I didnt get an email.

They can ban anybody for any reason. The admin are people that dont work for myspace. They arent marked so you'd never know you where talking to them.

The only time I'm a smartass on it is when someone disses me or says something stupid and I just have to point it out.

woo545 09-28-2007 06:19 AM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott
Where is a free proxy? All I can find are ones you have to buy.

Log into the Myspace computer forum and see if someone there knows where you can get a free proxy....

madgreek 09-28-2007 06:33 AM

...well, you are kind of a jackass...

[sm=joke.gif]

rangerscott 09-28-2007 05:32 PM

ORIGINAL: madgreek

...well, you are kind of a jackass...

[sm=joke.gif]

I knowwwwww. I cant help it. I have to point out people's stupidity. :D

snowboarding82 09-28-2007 05:38 PM