Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Baker Acted Wonder Woman tonight

Old 11-16-2007, 12:07 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baker Acted Wonder Woman tonight

Well, Wonder Woman got baker acted. Tonight she went berserk, over nothing, third time this week, many times in the past few months. Long story short, She went crazy screaming and yelling and threatening to break stuff, I left the house, called the cops, 10 minutes later they show up and she goes CRAZIER. Still they wouldn't take her away. They wouldn't even make her leave MY house. Then she goes crazy and kicks a hole in my wall and then the took her away. So she is in a facility for 3 days. I am getting a restraining order tomorrow and that is it.I miss the old days where you could simply knock them out, but that is frowned upon now, so off to the funny farm for her.

So if you see wonder woman, run away. The hotter they are, the crazier.

Old 11-16-2007, 12:17 AM
Default RE: Baker Acted Wonder Woman tonight

So if you see wonder woman, run away. The hotter they are, the crazier.

My dad told me once " there all crazy, if you want one, pick prettiest, cause there all the same".

Best advice ever given to me

Old 11-16-2007, 12:32 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, thats a sad truth.... Hottest girl I was with (way out of my league actually) was absolutely insane. Doctor diagnosed bi-polar. yikes. Sorry to hear about your incodent, keep that crazy b!tch away from your bike!

Old 11-16-2007, 12:56 AM

ORIGINAL: crazyhorse95gt

Man, thats a sad truth.... Hottest girl I was with (way out of my league actually) was absolutely insane. Doctor diagnosed bi-polar. yikes. Sorry to hear about your incodent, keep that crazy b!tch away from your bike!
+1,000,000

So, is there more to this incident that caused her to go crazy in another post? Either way, sorry for the situation.

Old 11-16-2007, 05:34 AM
Banned

is there more to this incident that caused her to go crazy in another post?
Nothing. This is all deep seated emotional stuff. Last year she only behaved like this once, then this year it was 'once per month',thenit became more random, but more often, now it is OFTEN. She won't leave when she gets like this and really get CRAZY.

The only difference is that she tried Ativan today, a anti-anxiety med, but in all honesty it didn't change anything. She has been getting into an anger frenzy alot lately, last week she freaked out because I told her I ate too much at dinner and didn't want to boink for 1/2 hour. Other frenzies are for even less of a reason.

Anyway, she is at a Hospital, not the 'mental hospital' and she keeps calling me. I talked to her Nurse and he said the Police were going to pick her up today andtake her to the mental hospital. I have to get a restraining order today and take all her things to her house. It is amazing how people fall apart.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:48 AM
VP

I completely disagree with the crazy women theory... every hot girl I dated in the past was 9 times outta 10 fuggin completely nuts. hot girls are treated different when they grow up. they get things they don't deserve, and when adulthood comes around that deep seeded confusion surfaces since it was never dealt with or explained. cute girls or plain girls get a dose of reality and actually some of them have a good head on their shoulders.

the girl i'm with now (and have been with for 5 years) is 100% NOT nuts. I may be a really lucky guy but I have never felt like she was the typically crazy girl... and she is completely hot.

Old 11-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore
hot girls are treated different when they grow up. they get things they don't deserve, and when adulthood comes around that deep seeded confusion surfaces since it was never dealt with or explained.
Do you mean spoiled or mistreated?

Old 11-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Retired Moderator

Yo Fry...damn dude! If she takes her meds would you take her back? Hopefully she gets to feeling better.

I had ahot girlfriend in highschool that was also a redhead...deadly combo. She sucked d!ck like she needed crack money and always wanted to do it, but she lit my hair on fire once, slept with someone I hated when we got in a fight, and was always tracking me down when we weren't together. I had to cheat on her alot to keep my sanity.

Old 11-16-2007, 09:39 AM

Man, that sucks. I got lucky, I met my wife back when I was in highschool (just friends) and she dressed poorly, hid behind her books, etc etc. She believed she wasn't all that attractive and such. I ended up being one of the few lucky ones out there and I've got a woman who get's prettier the older she gets. Everyone I know that knew her or has seen pictures agrees with me. I dated a girl (crazy) that was smoking hot in highschool. I saw her recently, she's pushed out 3 kids already and gained about 75 lbs, and generally stopped taking care of herself for the most part. My wife, she get hotter and hotter each year. I got real lucky, she's WAY more sane than anybody else I've had the pleasure (or displeasure) of being with, hands down.

Old 11-16-2007, 09:40 AM

dude i feel for you man.....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Baker Acted Wonder Woman tonight