Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Bad Habits?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Habits?

Just curious to see what habits you all have. I know some of them are hard to get rid of. My worst one used to be chew (smokeless tobacco... Skoal, Copenhagen). I started when I was 15 and chewed off and on till just about a week ago (I'm almost 19). Decided I was wasting too much money, and want to get even more healthy. I stay in good shape and eat right, so why start f**king up my mouth? Also used to drink A LOT. I would use any and every excuse to get ****-faced. Beer, hard alcohol... anything. Last semester at college I was drinking on average four nights a week. There was a month or two towards the end there where I drank 6 or 7 nights a week. Managed to cut that down too. I'll still have a beer every now and then but nothing like I used to. Once again an expensive, bad for my body habit. Anyone else ever been addicted to something or have any bad habits (come on, we all do)?

Old 07-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Bad Habits?

I likes me beer, and I ride too fast on the street..........

Old 07-07-2007, 11:32 PM

biting my nails and masterbating everyday.

Old 07-08-2007, 12:06 AM

I would have to saymy bad habits are EASY women, Heineken,Crown Royal,Weed, and smoking (in the process of quitting) and pretty much anything else that makes my wife mad...

Old 07-08-2007, 12:38 AM

I used to chew then I quit and started smoking. Then I quit smoking and started chewing. I finally have quit both. I wish I would of when I was your age. Last time I chewed was Nov. '06. I still have a brand new can of skoal straight in my drawer. I guess it kinda gives me will power by looking at it and knowing it's there but I don't have to have it. Everything in moderation is good..you never know when it's your turn to be the guy in the f'up pictures of a dead sport bike rider. Maybe I will crack open that can tomorrow.

Old 07-08-2007, 01:13 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Smoker

Old 07-08-2007, 08:14 AM

internet ****, jerking off, smoking, internet ****,

but seriously, smoking and eating like a pig. I used to drink way too much, but I dont really have time for in now adays. I spend too much time surfing ****.

back in my college days, I would smoke weed and drink every day for weeks at a time.wake and bake baby. I remember one time going on a binge that lasted like 40 some days.

Old 07-08-2007, 08:25 AM
VP

Letting my temper get the best of me...popping my knuckles... farting in public (haha I know we all do that but its still weird)... I could go on and on but I don't like to be negative so I ignore most of my bad habits and let other people deal with it.

Old 07-08-2007, 08:39 AM

[sm=pimp.gif]

Old 07-08-2007, 11:43 AM

ORIGINAL: CBR1000

I used to chew then I quit and started smoking. Then I quit smoking and started chewing. I finally have quit both. I wish I would of when I was your age. Last time I chewed was Nov. '06. I still have a brand new can of skoal straight in my drawer. I guess it kinda gives me will power by looking at it and knowing it's there but I don't have to have it. Everything in moderation is good..you never know when it's your turn to be the guy in the f'up pictures of a dead sport bike rider. Maybe I will crack open that can tomorrow.
Ya, a few of those times I didn't really chew much I would get wasted and have a smoke or a dip. Then I would be right back at it again. Just hope I can quit for good now...

Quick Reply: Bad Habits?