Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

attention new riders

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: attention new riders

I also learned how to ride before the MSF classes, actually i still havent taken them yet....I will be signing up within a month though. I have heard a lot of great things about the class. I went out with an experienced friend for my first time, and he "schooled" me for a couple hours in the back yard before going out. My first time worked out very good and i fell in love with riding.

Old 07-23-2006, 08:11 PM

i can kinda relate to him, i learned on a sv650 as well and i think it was a good idea becuase its a bigger bike than any sportbike, its taller i mean, after i got the hang of it sportbikes were easy because they seemed easier to control, i learned how to do it in an empty parking lot though.

Old 07-23-2006, 08:41 PM

That guy's brain turns off at anything over 1 mph.

He should be a tree trimmer for the park; he will handle anything head level and lower!

Old 07-24-2006, 03:59 AM

That was freaking hilarious! Darwin's theory of evolution......only the strong surive! Guess we don't have to worry about this guy polluting the gene pool.[sm=loser.gif]

Old 07-24-2006, 08:55 AM

i havn't taken the MSF at all since i started riding (3 months ago) and I am with no previous riding experience. I think that if you are level headed about things, don't get too confident, and take the time to really learn about your bike then you will be fine. I'm sure I could take the course and learn a thing or two, however its not necessary unless you have no common sense

p.s. wheelies are addictive

Old 07-24-2006, 05:22 PM

HEY!!!!! Where did you get that video of me?! I told my friends to NOT let that get out! Oh well. Wheelies after three months? I want to do wheelies they look like a fun adrenaline rush and you got to admit that's why we all got a bike, for the excitement! Too bad I'm a ***** and too scared to do it.

Mike

Old 07-24-2006, 05:36 PM

I certainly recommend the proper training for anyone, but after 4 plus years of riding, I still haven't taken any courses myself. Sort of a do what I say not what I do type thing. But even now I should take it.

Old 07-24-2006, 10:48 PM

what a jerk.

Old 07-25-2006, 02:27 AM

Idk about you guys/gals, but when I'm stopped I can put both of my feet flat on the ground, that guy could barely tiptoe to touch the ground.

Old 07-25-2006, 03:57 AM

i dont even know what to say about that, i have yet to take the class..i really want to.. but ive never even come close to doing anything like that. And doesnt it sound like he actually gives it more gas right as hes closing in on the tree, also, how the hell did he get over the curb so easy..i think i jack my self if i tried that.

Quick Reply: attention new riders