Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Army of Two

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Army of Two

OMFG! Dude, that game is like everything awesome that has EVER happened combined into one great $55 experience. Drop whatever the hell you play and pick it up. You will be in love with it immediately. I have never actually lusted for a game like I lust for that game. After I played it, I purchased the game before I purchased my 360. It's just that DAMN good. Replayability is beyond any game I have played before.
You have made it impossible for me not to buy this game with your stellar critique. If I hate it, I will send you the bill . I love COD, Halo, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Gears,and F.E.A.R. So there is no wayI can't love this game, right?

Old 03-08-2008, 09:33 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Just played Team death match on COD4 and am not impressed. Its just run around, get shot 2 times, die, respawn, die when respawn, respawn, die in 2 shots, respawn, live for 1 minute, die.

Its like a bunch of chickens running with their heads cut off. I guess UT and Battlfield 2142 spoiled me.

Multiplier is some wierd BS. You'll get some 12 year olds who have no life beyond the game and school. The game is the real fun.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:36 PM

FEAR THE F.E.A.R!!!!!! I still need to play the 3rd installment, but I'm sure its another "copy & paste" of the last two.

No one in here can make good judgements about games. NO ONE............except Yahtzee.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...Call-of-Duty-4

Old 03-08-2008, 09:37 PM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

Just played Team death match on COD4 and am not impressed. Its just run around, get shot 2 times, die, respawn, die when respawn, respawn, die in 2 shots, respawn, live for 1 minute, die.

Its like a bunch of chickens running with their heads cut off. I guess UT and Battlfield 2142 spoiled me.

Multiplier is some wierd BS. You'll get some 12 year olds who have no life beyond the game and school. The game is the real fun.

I'll go co-op over multi "cut off chicken head" any time.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Retired Moderator

Ranger...the third installment was fun as hell! I also play alot of PC stuff, and it is worth your while.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:39 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

OMFG! Dude, that game is like everything awesome that has EVER happened combined into one great $55 experience. Drop whatever the hell you play and pick it up. You will be in love with it immediately. I have never actually lusted for a game like I lust for that game. After I played it, I purchased the game before I purchased my 360. It's just that DAMN good. Replayability is beyond any game I have played before.
You have made it impossible for me not to buy this game with your stellar critique. If I hate it, I will send you the bill . I love COD, Halo, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Gears,and F.E.A.R. So there is no wayI can't love this game, right?

You can send me the bill if it disappoints. It blows Halo out of the water. It is totally different than Ghost Recon in playability to the better side. It is better than Rainbow as well. Killer game. It doesn't have a co-op, which is something I have faulted it with before. However, I have repeatedly invited my friends over to play on veteran (aka hardest) mode and swap the controller when you die. Works pretty well.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:46 PM

Thread Terrorists!

Old 03-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe you just suck at the game [8D]im just ****in with ya! but seriously when i first started, i sucked and would die every 30 seconds, but after learning the levels,ranking up, getting better perks, and better weapons, its not a problem anymore...the ONLY thing i find wrong with this game is that it will indeed respawn you either right in front of an enemy, or right where the enemy is dropping an airstrike...doesnt happen all the time, but it does happen...

Old 03-08-2008, 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

maybe you just suck at the game [8D]im just ****in with ya! but seriously when i first started, i sucked and would die every 30 seconds, but after learning the levels,ranking up, getting better perks, and better weapons, its not a problem anymore...the ONLY thing i find wrong with this game is that it will indeed respawn you either right in front of an enemy, or right where the enemy is dropping an airstrike...doesnt happen all the time, but it does happen...

The dieing doesnt bother me. Just didnt seem like a team death match. Hell I've played tons of games with team death match and even with half the team being rogues it was still better than what I just experienced. Its the gay *** point system. I could care less if I get 10 points for shooting someone in the back. Just give me a death count and an objective.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

Thread Terrorists!

Go buy COD4 or THE TERRORIST WIN!

Quick Reply: Army of Two