CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   April Fool Planks (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/april-fool-planks-123307/)

pittsm 04-01-2011 02:50 PM

ok, were already over 10 replies into this thread and not one post on topic yet.:icon_doh:

way to go guys. (me included):icon_wink:

__Z__ 04-01-2011 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by pittsm (Post 1033505)
ok, were already over 10 replies into this thread and not one post on topic yet.:icon_doh:

where did you learn to count?

April fools.... :icon_shrug:

yumoncbr 04-01-2011 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by pittsm (Post 1033505)

I know. What's up with that guys?

Krux 04-01-2011 04:35 PM

2001 Zx2 "Krux" Modded

I got people on this forum saying I was going to sell my car.

revilingfool 04-01-2011 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by yumoncbr (Post 1033484)
ha ha, No worries. I am well adjusted to handle white guys

:icon_eek:

haha, but unfortunately i had a double all day and didnt really get a chance to work something out.

but this is pretty cool :

YouTube - Couch Airbag Explosion Prank

yumoncbr 04-01-2011 11:32 PM

OMG!! WTF!! lolz That must have been painful

CSXfan 04-01-2011 11:35 PM

A friend of mine called me today all hysterical and said her boyfriend of 2 years (also a good friend of mine) proposed today. She had a whole story made up, all the way down to what the ring looked like and how he did it. I talked to her for about 15 minutes, fell for it hook, line, and sinker. She ended it by saying "oh yeah by the way, do you know what the date is today?" And then I knew. :icon_doh:

RojerLockless 04-02-2011 09:37 PM

I posted I was going to be a dad on FB. Considering at any given moment I'm talking to at least 3-6 girls everyone freaked out it was pretty funny.

Bad600RR 04-02-2011 10:58 PM

me and my gf have had a rough week, not fighting or anything, but a situation that is out of both of our control, neither of us did anything wrong...just a situation that puts us both in a weird position...(we've been dating for 3 months, best relationship weve both had in a long time.....) well i tried to get her earlier telling her the truck i just bought wasnt for me it was for her....she didnt flinch at that..well later that day we started talkin about this "problem" and she asked me if i think we will make it through...lol..i immediately knew this was my chance, now before u judge me..i know im an a$$hol...and so does she..so she shoulda been more prepared...so as we sat there, her looking me in the eyes..i told her no, and that my feelings had changed for her, and that i was more than sure this was the beginning of the end...now i knew she wouldnt like to hear that..but i didnt think she would immediately burst into tears and tell me how much she cared for me and didnt want to lose me..and after i finally calmed her down (which took 20 minutes) i told her not to worry it was april fools...i have never seen a relieved face turn into a super pissed off face so fast ever...haha...she punched me in the arm prolly 20 times...one for each minute she suffered....ripped me off the couch, slapped me in the face, and managed to tear my sweet V neck shirt haha jk..its mediocre at best...it was so awesome i wasnt not just the fact that i totally got her..but her beat down was of epic proportion as well...after three hours of whining about it she finally managed to laugh about it and it has made us even closer..THE END.

Kuroshio 04-03-2011 08:58 AM

Local weathermen played a huge April Fools joke on Philadelphia: They predicted a Nor'easter with accumulating snow. I went out and put the cover back on my bike and everything.

Aside from a little drizzle in the morning, it was a beautiful day to ride. Gonna find some cheap oil and splatter the next weatherman I see on the street :(