Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone watching the history channel right now?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone watching the history channel right now?

at least those of us on eastern time...the show is Ku Klux Klan: A secret history. I'm not a violent person really but to be honest if someone said "holy crap, did you just hear, some guy mowed down 100 klan members this morning with a machine gun" I would actively be happy about it...the only thing they spread is pure concentrated hate so I wish nothing but pain and sadness for them. What's even more sad is they are on this show acknowledging they "don't have to have a reason to hate [insert race], they just do." WTF kind of reasoning is that, it just confirms the stupidity.

They just showed a night ceremony thing where they burned a bunch of crosses and this little kid in the whole white robe and pointed hood trash bag garb was lighting one of the crosses...he couldn't have been more then 6 years old. I think it's ironic that the people that are typically involved in these groups are sheltered in their pure white communitities with no knowledge of other cultures or people yet hate them so much while those living in the culturally diverse communities are down with whoever. ****ing stupid inbred trash.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Default RE: Anyone watching the history channel right now?

Don't hate

Old 09-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Default RE: Anyone watching the history channel right now?