Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone ever mailed something gross to someone?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 07:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone ever mailed something gross to someone?

I work in the mail industry. If you can think of it, it has been done. places like the IRS and the Utility companies get all kinds of stuff. If you can think of it, they have gotten it. everything from bills paid with pennies ($500 electric bill paid in boxes of pennies)tosquashed bugs and ****, even seen dead fish andused condoms. It really is pretty disgusting.

Here is the part that most dumbass's dont think about. First, it is a federal offense to f#ck with the mail, in any fashion. mailing someone something like that is just as bad as stealing someone's mail from the mailbox. And trust me, if you send the IRS a used condom, they are going to be really pissed off.

So if that wasnt bad enough, these guys are either sending this stuff in with their ownbill, or even with their return address on the envelope.
doesnt make it to hard for the FED's to track you down and give you a hard time.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:27 AM
Retired Moderator

I have airmailed my "spirit" into an ex girlfriend's eye before. Does that count? [&:]

Old 04-22-2008, 02:02 PM

I used to get 3-4 letters a week from Capitol One telling me I'm preapproved for their cards. I sent several of them back annoyed with a letter requesting they stop sending them to me. The letters continued only now increased to receiving 1-3 offers DAILY from them. Well postage is paid for by them so I started filling the letters up with the heaviest items I could find. Rocks, dirt, sand, anything I could find to weigh the letter as heavy as possible. The letters continued to come. I was complaining about them at work and one of the girls suggested I go around the building and find the most gross things I could find. I brought three envelopes with me and filled them all up with spit, giant dust ***** from under desks and behind monitors, dead and live spiders, garbage, rusty paperclips, dirty wet sponges, used kleenex, and anything else I could find to stuff it full. I taped them all up with packing tape to seal them up real nice and sent them off.

I have not received a SINGLE offer from Capitol One since then.

Mike

Old 04-22-2008, 02:21 PM

ORIGINAL: FFCBRf4i
Turns out it was somebody trying to mail vicodin!...in a letter!
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]Damn, what a waste

Old 04-22-2008, 03:27 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I have airmailed my "spirit" into an ex girlfriend's eye before. Does that count? [&:]
+1 I usually send mine priority.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I mailed you a turd. Let me know if it gets there.

Old 04-22-2008, 04:34 PM

You guys may not beleive this, but I swear it's true...it just happened last week to a friend of mine. His sister has this real dorky, straight edge boyfriend, he works in some office building in Stamford, CT...anyways, the DHL guy comes in with a package...no name, address not exactly right but he said this was the closest address to it, and he needed to deliver it, so this nerdy kid signs for the package. Supposedly, and my friend is not the type to tell tall tales, so I believe him, there was 33 lbs of the Canadian crippler in there...it was a big box. The kid gets all nervous and calls the cops. Now, this package is probably worth close to $100,000, and the idiot calls the cops. Granted, he has no clue about what to do with it, and probably felt like it was some type of test or he got all nervous about going to jail...but he turns over $100k in pot to the cops. They take him in, the FBI interagates him, and once they believe he really didn't know anything about it, they let him go home, where he tells his gf (my boys sister), who then tells my boy, who tells all us drinking last Friday, and here I am telling it to you.

Unreal. That's gotta be like winning the lottery or getting on Deal or No Deal or some **** and saying "No Thanks."

Old 04-22-2008, 04:41 PM

^^^^^HAHAHAHAHA thats awesome!

Old 04-23-2008, 11:19 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb52B...eature=related

Old 04-23-2008, 11:44 AM

Now what the hell is Two girls, one finger?

Quick Reply: Anyone ever mailed something gross to someone?