Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 10:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My cars are all have their purpose, there more utilitarian. Xterra for my outdoor activities, old Nissan 4x4 pickup for hauling crap around my farm, and Jetta TDI for commuting when I need a cage and good gas mileage.

The bike is for thrills.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevwa451
I still keep my car clean I'm just not excited about it anymore. I used to peak out of the windows in my house when I had it all shined up and look at it because I loved it so much. Now I do that with the bike haha. I take my driving as seriously as my riding so I can't settle for a little Honda Civic or hyundai whatever. I like handling far better than straight line speed. Makes it hard to find a car I'm happy with that isn't something German and rear wheel drive.
I'm the opposite. I bought my bimmer and I thought it was the greatest thing in the world. (My previous car was a Hyundai Accent.) Now my Bimmer is nearing her end (It's only a 2k4 but now has 163k on it.) and when the tranny goes boom I will probably go with the cheapest 4 banger I can find. Don't get me wrong I loved commuting in my car because it's a beast but I realized after all the money I spent on it it would have been better spent on 2-3 bikes than a car I am putting close to 25k miles on a year.