Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anymore CBRforum stickers/decals available?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008 | 01:15 PM
Default RE: Anymore CBRforum stickers/decals available?

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

members are not allowed to sell items here for profit as a business unless they are a site vendor.
Is this why Javiers moto GP exhaust thread was killed? He had one hell of a product to offer and I thought it was a cool idea to have a CBRforum underground product available to those who hang around here.

Old 11-21-2008 | 01:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

members are not allowed to sell items here for profit as a business unless they are a site vendor.
Is this why Javiers moto GP exhaust thread was killed? He had one hell of a product to offer and I thought it was a cool idea to have a CBRforum underground product available to those who hang around here.
funny how bootleg_ go away with it tho huh???

WTF is our upgrade anyhow???? I heard of slow b4, but this isnt the worst case of drag *** I have seen yet!!

Old 11-21-2008 | 02:41 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

Northern yes
PG soon ... this is what I'm told ...

Old 11-21-2008 | 03:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Endless

No probs D2VWR2D2C3PO ... sometimes I get the pop ups but have no messages ... the site is frikkin possessed I tell ya

Endless ... understand yer position my friend but members are not allowed to sell items here for profit as a business unless they are a site vendor. Now I'd be happy to point you in that direction if you really wanna invest some bucks, but I'm thinking that's not what you were looking for.

okey, yeah, thnx V2. And stretch after the initial speculation i think the owners wouldnt be in a bad spot to get a little page going for selling shirts and so forth. I mean the members here are dedicated and theres,waht, over 100 active users. Kool shirts or somethin that will take about 7 bucks to make in which can be sold for 15-20 bucks... thats like a billion dollers profit or something like that. Hey maybe even make something with user names on em? Gotta start somewhere right?
Might even be able to create all kinds of CBR and honda sayings and graffix yah? We all know the wit compiled into this place. We will take the CBR apparel market by storm!

Yes we had some shirt designs made up and everything. One for the site and one with a saying but the person that was supposed to do it, never did.

Old 11-21-2008 | 03:07 PM

Northern yes
PG soon ... this is what I'm told ...
Is it going to be our christmas present? If so, who do I call Santa? You? doncollins?

Old 11-21-2008 | 06:05 PM
|
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy

hmmm , as a business no, but say, as good friendly forumer from enthusiast to enthusiast? ye, get by on a technicality?

It would be awhile for sure and i wont set anything in stone as of yet. I should get the product first then propose. If nobody is interested at that time i can just trade em for parts or some shiz i guess. You'll hear from me in a couple years about this i suppose...

Old 11-21-2008 | 07:05 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

Madgreek ... from your fingers to the forum gods ears. I hope so. Since I'm staff I can't complain too much but I am really anxious to get the shizell finizzled.

Endless ... love you long time man but gotta enforce what my boss tells me. If you want to post up about interest in a project and have all profits go to something like the toys for tots in CBRForums name then I'm sure something can be worked out. Otherwise you would have to become a site vendor to sell stuff here. It's only fair to the peeps that actually pay to have the privilege of selling and advertising on our site.