Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Any see the new CBR?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007 | 10:22 AM
Default RE: Any see the new CBR?

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

ORIGINAL: socale30

oh yea....that bike is hot. went bike shopping this weekend...thought I'd be walking away with that RR graffiti edition...but sadly, the 07 GSXR600 just...felt better.
I have to admit that I do fit very well on the 06 GSXR 600. I don't fitt well at all on the older GSXR's. When your only 5'8 you don't alway fix on everything you like. I like the older R6's, but i don't fit on them to well eaither.

being 5'6" sucks even more man.
I thought it was weird how the only bike that really fit me well was one that, in a previous generation ('01) did not fit at all (teh gixxer was waaay too wide), while both the CBR and Ninja no longer fit as well... its almost like Suzuki is the only company making bikes for your typical jap...

Old 12-10-2007 | 10:39 AM

oh yea....that bike is hot. went bike shopping this weekend...thought I'd be walking away with that RR graffiti edition...but sadly, the 07 GSXR600 just...felt better.
I have to admit that I do fit very well on the 06 GSXR 600. I don't fitt well at all on the older GSXR's. When your only 5'8 you don't alway fix on everything you like. I like the older R6's, but i don't fit on them to well eaither.

I thought it was weird how the only bike that really fit me well was one that, in a previous generation ('01) did not fit at all (teh gixxer was waaay too wide), while both the CBR and Ninja no longer fit as well... its almost like Suzuki is the only company making bikes for your typical jap...
LOL! your right. The older GSXR's were wide and the clips on's were very low with that high tank. I fit very well on my F4, but I still don't falt foot both feet. I have not sat on the new Honda's soI have no idea how they feel. Tell you the truth-I don't like the looks for most of the new bikes.

Old 12-10-2007 | 11:05 AM

Stephygee do you have any more pictures from the show?

Old 12-10-2007 | 12:07 PM

5'6", **** your like a giant compaired to me. I'm only pushing (on a good day) 5'4". I will admit the Gixxer fits me the best but Honda rules. I will make it fit regardless, even if I have to steal a pair of Gene Simmons Kiss boots.

Old 12-10-2007 | 12:13 PM
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: CBR Jockey

Stephygee do you have any more pictures from the show?
Yep...

Long Beach International Motorcycle Show....

Old 12-10-2007 | 12:45 PM

Nice pix of the bike show.

Old 12-10-2007 | 02:39 PM

my ranking for 08 600s
1. orange/black
2. red/black
3. graffiti
4. silver
for 08 1000s
1.red/silver
2. red/black
3. silver/black
4. black
5.yellow/black < super ugly.

Old 12-10-2007 | 03:33 PM

ORIGINAL: CBR Jockey

A lot of people feel the same way BootyFreak.

Have you seen any of these bikes in person? Ive seen mine of course the Graffiti. And the Tony the Tiger Orange one.
I have seen them all in person. The sales rep had to show me the Graffiti.
I walked right on by it like it was in stealth mode. Maybe it won't show up on radar guns. [8D]

Old 12-10-2007 | 03:46 PM
Retired Moderator

I still think the red/black 08 is the sexiest machine out there.

Old 12-10-2007 | 06:00 PM
VP

yeah that deep red color on the 08 is super sexy